Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Because the only hole they have to fukk is their mouf. Add onto that they got no teef. I willing to bet their throat game is... out of this world.

Csi-miami GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m beginning to see you wouldn’t last in a debate for anything. I’ve asked you for one simple thing and you keep providing me your opinion (no different than I except I’m not trying to prove you wrong). You’re coming with this holier than this attitude.

Let me make it clear so everyone can see and you can understand me. Post the links. Post the evidence that you’re pulling this information from. Let us see and read and make our own conclusions. I’ve been asking that of everyone who is flat out saying that I in particular am wrong. I never proclaimed that my position was more right than anyone else’s but the fact that I ask some logical questions and people like you got a real problem is strange to me especially since you’re so interested in exposing sh*t. So Aight bet show me and everyone in here the facts and the evidence. It’s a simple request. Wtf you attacking me for. We don’t need to debate just share the “truth”. It ain’t that hard
Not reading all this clown

You stated that all sightings are here in America.. your dumbass is wrong

No essays needed. Post links? nikka read up and you’ll find your own links like everyone else. You not special enough to go searching for links after links to prove something to someone who doesn’t even exist to me or most people on this planet

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading all this clown

You stated that all sightings are here in America.. your dumbass is wrong

No essays needed. Post links? nikka read up and you’ll find your own links like everyone else. You not special enough to go searching for links after links to prove something to someone who doesn’t even exist to me or most people on this planet
I didn’t say all. I said most. You having reading comprehension problems my friend. I don’t like how you cherry pick from most of my posts and don’t provide anything close to answers.

It’s not about me being special. Share the knowledge. I’m trying to be “educated” like you my boy. Please Professor Obvious. That. I’m. Stupid. can you provide us the evidence the back up your claims.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say all. I said most. You having reading comprehension problems my friend. I don’t like how you cherry pick from most of my posts and don’t provide anything close to answers.

It’s not about me being special. Share the knowledge. I’m trying to be “educated” like you my boy. Please Professor Obvious. That. I’m. Stupid. can you provide us the evidence the back up your claims.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They are clones.
This is also more plausible to me. I think they're experimenting with cloning as well. Basically the kind of shyt that would get you locked up if it ever came to light. They're probably experimenting on orphaned kids, homeless people, people with mental disabilities, etc.

The only 2 reasons that things would be kept under wraps like this are:
1. They understand a hostile nation could absolutely fukk up America if they ever got their hands on the experimental tech, and we've stolen some blue prints from other countries as well.

2. It's truly heinous and disgusting unethical shyt that would make the whole world look at us like the nazis who did all that fukked up shyt in concentration camps. There are probably mengele like scientists doing fukked up experiments on human beings both living and dead.

Both of these are more plausible than a super intelligent life form that has managed to travel through the vast reaches of space only to come here and get fukked up by hairless apes who can't even implement net-zero industrial production.