Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
there is no way to verify a single person in the thread for accuracy

arthur-buster-baxter.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Reading some of it the reddit person messed about few paragraphs in

talking about their food, culture, and religion (see how he put things their like science fiction writer would do about alien beings they always give them

a human way of doing things because that's all the the science fiction writer knows to do

so the "human" way of doing things they project on to their fictional aliens they create.

that's why all the aliens in star trek or star wars are written human like regardless how other worldly they look because they can't come up with anything outside the human experience.

but in reality a real alien species would be super foreign to us in how they do things to the point we can't just simple log it down like "food, culture, religion" that's how you know this is fan fiction with spicy words to make it believable.

plus
How can you get all that from bodies that "look" like they where in a motorcycle accident (the reddit posters own words)

when it comes to culture etc.....

read the Q and A yea it's fan fiction :pachaha:
The all aliens being humanoid thing has been a topic discussed a lot in the community. Some think it means all these aliens and us evolved from the same parent species. Others like Steven Greer, who I don’t particularly like, says that once a successful form comes about it gets copied throughout the universe (I don’t really understand this theory).

I’m thinking there are probably a ton of different alien species, including those that are not humanoid, but the ones who have potentially been interacting with us, and that we can perceive, are humanoid. Some think the reptilians, Nordics, etc actually come from earth, left a long time ago for whatever reason, and are trying to come back. Some say they live underground or in the ocean. Then others think they are from a different dimension or different time period. Still others think they can disguise their appearance and can take any form they want. There’s this theory that some aliens disguise themselves as other aliens when they do bad things in hopes the other aliens will get blamed. Then of course you have the famous “shape shifting reptilians” idea popularized by David Icke and them.

I personally believe in absolute infinity and think every possibility exists somewhere in the universe at some time, so I think it’s very possible that anything we can think of exists somewhere (anything). I’m open to all ideas. I just wish the government would acknowledge that aliens exist, so we can start talking about the more interesting things.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think this David Grusch thing will probably go nowhere, or at least not anywhere that regular folks can learn about it. Grusch claims to have evidence, but it’s classified. We’ll never see it without a leak, which probably won’t happen.

Some non-government peorson who has an experience needs to just leak that shyt. I know there will be heavy pressure from the government to lock everything down and they will be threatened, but we need some piece of evidence that definitively proves it was made from nonhuman intelligence. Ari Leobe, that a Harvard guy, is making some strange claim that he might have found alien material, in the form of small spheres, at the bottom of the ocean. I’m skeptical, but maybe it’ll come to something.

Ufo hearings never go anywhere if the past is any indication. They only talk about the interesting stuff in classified hearings.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I learnt a new word today

Manipubabble.
[ muh-nip-yuh-bab-uhl]
to manage or influence skillfully via the exploitation of irrationality, ignorance and gullibility using language with the intent to deceive.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Checked where?

Please don’t bring up that stupid ass picture of “sightings” either… there have been multiple countries seeing objects from South America, to Canada, to the middle east, to Australia, to africa..

There are also cave drawings and paintings all over showing random creatures and what people will consider UFO’s.

And from the patterns, it looks as if sightings are more so in line with where nuclear weapons are stored and tested. USA has by far the most silos and the most nukes.

Even indigenous tribes have “sightings” they just chalk it up to religious shyt.. or for the fact that it isn’t a very populated or habitable area. Who will they even report to?

Also, who tf knows what gets reported in China because their country for the most part blocks their entire internet and media from the outside world. Their are “sightings” almost daily. Most other countries allied countries are literally handing over their information to us (brazil/canada). We’re only hearing about it here because we don’t live in these other countries
Hey, if you look on google itself right now. It’s pretty damn hard to find any reputable website with details about UFO sightings. Go type in ‘UFO sightings globally’ on google right now. There’s barely any real source.

Let me do you a favor too. List of reported UFO sightings - Wikipedia

I just looked at this Wikipedia link. There is a timeline. You noticed that once the 20th century hits most of the sightings are in the United States. I think it’s interesting that this is the case as you as you go through the chronology of the sightings. In the past, it makes sense. We as humans did not know what the heck we were seeing and had no way of describing it. As technology developed based on the timeline, it seems like the more we as humans find out, the less plausible scenarios get ruled out. It’s might be no different than thinking you see something in your room in the dark then you turn the lights on and it’s a pile of clothes.

Again, to me, this aliens thing is mostly an American obsession. On top of that again, it makes no sense to me and it’s an extremely narrow minded American view that we are the only country on the planet that is heavily looking into, studying and preparing for aliens. Why would one country be the only loud and vocal one against a threat that could wipe out humanity? Why would every other country in the world trust one country to hide and store alien technology while keeping everyone else in the dark? It tied into the philosophy of American exceptionalism. The problem is in 2023 we live in a more connected world than ever and I just don’t see how you can watch other countries make leaps and bounds in advancement for the last couple decades and act like they wouldn’t even be remotely interested in taking this seriously if true.

You don’t think NASA is the only government space agency? They’re a government space agencies around the globe. How come none of them are adamantly speaking about this?

I’m just here to ask questions.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hey, if you look on google itself right now. It’s pretty damn hard to find any reputable website with details about UFO sightings. Go type in ‘UFO sightings globally’ on google right now. There’s barely any real source.

I just looked at this Wikipedia link. There is a timeline. You noticed that once the 20th century hits most of the sightings are in the United States. I think it’s interesting that this is the case as you as you go through the chronology of the sightings. In the past, it makes sense. We as humans did not know what the heck we were seeing and had no way of describing it. As technology developed based on the timeline, it seems like the more we as humans find out, the less plausible scenarios get ruled out. It’s might be no different than thinking you see something in your room in the dark then you turn the lights on and it’s a pile of clothes.

Again, to me, this aliens thing is mostly an American obsession. On top of that again, it makes no sense to me and it’s an extremely narrow minded American view that we are the only country on the planet that is heavily looking into, studying and preparing for aliens. Why would one country be the only loud and vocal one against a threat that could wipe out humanity? Why would every other country in the world trust one country to hide and store alien technology while keeping everyone else in the dark? It tied into the philosophy of American exceptionalism. The problem is in 2023 we live in a more connected world than ever and I just don’t see how you can watch other countries make leaps and bounds in advancement for the last couple decades and act like they wouldn’t even be remotely interested in taking this seriously if true.

You don’t think NASA is the only government space agency? They’re a government space agencies around the globe. How come none of them are adamantly speaking about this?

Canadian officials how spoken on it. It’s big in France, Russia has a large history with UFOs and even a Roswell-like event there, India is big into UFOs, there are very famous cases out of Africa. UFOs are everywhere. There are databases that track ufo activity all around the world. I’ll try to look for it later. The rest of the world is definitely interested in this. I think there must be some agreement going on. Or no country wants to admit it first because they want to keep their secrets to themselves for strategic defense reasons

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canadian officials how spoken on it. It’s big in France, Russia has a large history with UFOs and even a Roswell-like event there, India is big into UFOs, there are very famous cases out of Africa. UFOs are everywhere. There are databases that track ufo activity all around the world. I’ll try to look for it later. The rest of the world is definitely interested in this. I think there must be some agreement going on. Or no country wants to admit it first because they want to keep their secrets to themselves for strategic defense reasons
I’m open minded. If you can share some links for me to read because the stuff I’m finding doesn’t seem legit to me. By legit I mean other government agencies speaking on this aside from mostly NASA. Especially from other countries.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Again, you said this is an opinion of YOU. There’s sightings all over the world, you talking about a google that’s specifically catered to this country as in its for THIS country.

Negro i know NASA isn’t the only space station on earth.. do YOU know this? What have they reported? Do you think they’re just ignoring this shyt? Do you think they’re not capable of covering things up neither, knowing it would probably be a collapse of everything they know and profit from as well. Do you think these companies that control 90% of the world’s wealth and information only exist here in America?

Basically, what I’m saying is that there are sightings all over this planet. You’re trying to imply it’s an American thing.. it’s not

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you said this is an opinion of YOU. There’s sightings all over the world, you talking about a google that’s specifically catered to this country as in its for THIS country.

Negro i know NASA isn’t the only space station on earth.. do YOU know this? What have they reported? Do you think they’re just ignoring this shyt? Do you think they’re not capable of covering things up neither, knowing it would probably be a collapse of everything they know and profit from as well. Do you think these companies that control 90% of the world’s wealth and information only exist here in America?

Basically, what I’m saying is that there are sightings all over this planet. You’re trying to imply it’s an American thing.. it’s not
Bro I don’t know why you talking to me like you know more than me. Everyone is speculating at this point. I already gave you a wiki link and explained to you why I had the thoughts I did. You keep coming in here on some he said she said ish. Post the links.

Not to mention the easiest route to go to is the government is hiding things and covering things up. So by your own logic revealing the truth to the people would collapse everything they know and ruin profits and this is why they hide it from us. So then if we go by that same logic, why would they tell us now? Is this world ending collapse no longer a concern? Is the government a group that hides or one that tells the truth? One thing I noticed with people often is when the government is seemingly championing what they believe then the government and all these agencies are telling the truth. Then it goes back to nah they lying and covering everything else up. Convenient yet contradictory.

Since you seem to know more than me, please share with the class. I’m sure we’d all love OTIS’s course with the irrefutable proof about alien life and UFOs.

I’ll wait with anticipation.