Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That makes it even more laughable since if the DNA were identical, they'd be human, not alien. Then, you'd have to suppose that THEIR DNA was identical to ours to make that 'hypothesis' viable, but that'd mean their planet of origin was IDENTICAL to Earth in nearly every respect.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall him saying they found 'alien' DNA.​
He said there were long sequences that were identical, not the entirety. Think of it like a song that uses a sample in the hook. He also talked about what I understood as epigenetics and how what we think is junk DNA is actually performing tasks behind scenes like suppressing or augmenting gene expressions which would explain the similarities and differences between humans and greys. He also commented on the symmetry of the physical construction of the DNA strands commenting that there is no way or reason that this would occur naturally. It's almost as if it's an aesthetic choice made by the designer just to stunt on anyone that happened to peep his blueprints.

:banderas:

Straight up stunting on 'em... :ohlawd:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Never understood this

Not saying they have religion by the definition we have, but why wouldn’t they know or have a creator as well?

Obviously, they didn’t just come into being and if they also have consciousness, what would stop them from acknowledging it?

maybe I need to reread but because it sounded like these little grays are like a carbon based A.I…essentially a “Sonny type” from I, Robot.

just drones who are grown in a lab outfitted to do a specific job lacking sentience.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My last point. I’m just listing off the questions I have. So we have aliens that can travel from far far away. Have the most advanced tech and kept themselves from interacting for millennia but when they get to earth that’s when they get sloppy? They can’t fly their sh*t right anymore. They can’t cloak themselves anymore like they’ve been doing? They allow themselves and their ships to get captured and just leave it on earth for us to find?

One of the more reasonable explanations that I’ve heard was something along the lines of these UFOs being something akin to drones. That an alien race would never come interact with our barbaric *sses for the hell of it bc they know how we are. They send the drones to collect information. If they are doing recon and we can barely get a real picture of what they are sending, we got way bigger problems then simply saying aliens are real. And From my 35 years of living and what I’ve seen they would be right to stay away. Why the hell would an advance species want to interact with a group of animals that can’t even get along bc of something biological as skin color.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
maybe I need to reread but because it sounded like these little grays are like a carbon based A.I…essentially a “Sonny type” from I, Robot.

just drones who are grown in a lab outfitted to do a specific job lacking sentience.
I’ve heard this theory as well

But something is creating them. Not saying they would be religious but they would have to serve somethings purpose for being created, and follow those guidelines

Not too different from religion in that regards. Maybe they don’t “worship” that/those entities but serve them nonetheless

Unless they’re just occupying space and time for pure enjoyment

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So greys are basically artificially created beings whose entire purpose is to complete tasks. Who created them?

Their religion sounds like non-dualism.
The fact that they exist to explore and die with no genitals or anus and an exodermal layer that protects them from the environment while only absorbing and excreting liquid for nutrients sounds kinda believable.

They're disposable but also makes me think, they're not aliens but....pets used to sniff out the galaxy by a higher being.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I checked bruh. Most ufo sightings are seen here. Most talk about aliens is here in America. Not saying aliens aren’t talked about anywhere else. But the obsession is more staked here.
Checked where?

Please don’t bring up that stupid ass picture of “sightings” either… there have been multiple countries seeing objects from South America, to Canada, to the middle east, to Australia, to africa..

There are also cave drawings and paintings all over showing random creatures and what people will consider UFO’s.

And from the patterns, it looks as if sightings are more so in line with where nuclear weapons are stored and tested. USA has by far the most silos and the most nukes.

Even indigenous tribes have “sightings” they just chalk it up to religious shyt.. or for the fact that it isn’t a very populated or habitable area. Who will they even report to?

Also, who tf knows what gets reported in China because their country for the most part blocks their entire internet and media from the outside world. Their are “sightings” almost daily. Most other countries allied countries are literally handing over their information to us (brazil/canada). We’re only hearing about it here because we don’t live in these other countries

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How do they mate?

:jbhmm:
That and absorbing nutrients through skin makes me believe their more like asexual biological A.I.'s created by a higher power.

Here's my theory:
What if when you die, your soul gets recreated as an asexual alien and you have to serve the same purpose of exploring the galaxy with no genitals or anus, just being a slave that excretes ammonia.... :sadcam:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:So ain’t nowhere to fukk ‘em huh:camby:
I thought I would be able to go room to room on them their little women like
alien-running.gif

:troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some of this falls in line with modern ufological thinking on the Greys. They have long been hypothesized to be "biological" robots and drones, controlled by everything from Mantids, Reptilians, and/or Nordics. Supposedly they are used by everybody and are kind of like a model you can pick off the shelf, modify, and use for your own purposes.

What's new are descriptions of how they remove waste through their skin. The religion thing has been discussed before, and experiencers have long said the Greys don't care about their wellbeing when being abducted. Some people think the Mantids are the thought leaders in the alien world, and nobody can seem to understand their motives. Some say it's to create hybrids, but for what reason? Some say planetary takeover. There's also talk of a war between the Nordics and the Reptilians for control of Earth, as they both claim it to be their home world.

If/when aliens are acknowledged by the government, we are really going to have to have a serious conversation about their motives and what to do about the potential abductions that have been widely reported. David Jacobs interviewed a lot of experiencers (people who claim to have been abducted), and they all say it's about creating hybrids for a planetary takeover in the near future.

I've gone down really deep into the alien rabbit hole, and it's very interesting stuff. You just can't prove anything, and it is a big problem. There's no way to evaluate claims and it's all speculation. To stop that, the first step is for the government to admit that aliens exist. Then it's going to get real crazy. This is likely why the government has tried to keep it under wraps for so long. After that initial step, it gets real complicated real quick, and some of the conversations that will arise will be very uncomfortable and disturbing.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That and absorbing nutrients through skin makes me believe their more like asexual biological A.I.'s created by a higher power.

Here's my theory:
What if when you die, your soul gets recreated as an asexual alien and you have to serve the same purpose of exploring the galaxy with no genitals or anus, just being a slave that excretes ammonia.... :sadcam:
They probably find urinating and 'evacuating' solid brown substance nasty and very odd. Probably view eating as obsolete, you can get all the nutrients you need via drinks which saves energy and time. Teeth probably look hideous and monstrous to them, like a great white shark. Sitting there killing and devouring sentients probably looks like cannibalism to them.

poo and farts aren't a pleasant smell, which is why so many here keep thinking excretion through the skin must smell bad, yes, because ours is. but apparently they don't have a sense of smell. they'd probably watch you shyt and be baffled and disgusted that an animal and planets just came out of you.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Reading some of it the reddit person messed about few paragraphs in

talking about their food, culture, and religion (see how he put things there like science fiction writer would do about alien beings they always give them

a human way of doing things because that's all the the science fiction writer knows to do

so the "human" way of doing things they project on to their fictional aliens they create.

that's why all the aliens in star trek or star wars are written human like regardless how other worldly they look because they can't come up with anything outside the human experience.

but in reality a real alien species would be super foreign to us in how they do things to the point we can't just simple log it down like "food, culture, religion" that's how you know this is fan fiction with spicy words to make it believable.

plus
How can you get all that from bodies that "look" like they where in a motorcycle accident (the reddit posters own words)

when it comes to culture etc.....

read the Q and A yea it's fan fiction :pachaha:

Last edited: