Science eventually leads back to God

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That wasn't your question. You said he doesn't believe. Nothing about caring.
I question was how does he know. Whether it's caring or believing the question is the same. How does he know how God feels?

My point is he doesn't bc God doesn't exist.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
In a way a belief in a higher being is just a naïve unsophisticated form of "science".
It was primitive humans attempt at explaining the universe around them, and evolved from there into the modern religions we have today
Science has explained many unknown things over the last couple of hundred years and it's safe to assume more answers will be discovered over the next couple of thousand years. Science acknowledges that it's a process of discovery though and it's a TON we don't know. Believers in god don't do the same thing :francis:
The origins of the universe is a prime example of that.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Just going by what you are saying; what came before God?

if it is logically impossible for something to come from nothing, how do you conclude that there had to be a "first mover"

From what I was taught and understand, there is no time regarding God. There is no “before”, “after”, or “beginning” with God. God has always existed and will always exist. I admit that it’s very difficult for the human mind to comprehend though.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just going by what you are saying; what came before God?

Your thinking is bound by time. God doesn't live under the limitations of time. God created the concept of time. God was before time and will be after time. Your thinking is skewed because we know death is coming. Mortality brings the concept of time. It causes us to live at a lower level than the spirit realm. But after this life everybody will know what eternity is. It's either lived in Divine Light from God, because Yeshua is the Way, Truth, and Light.....or in complete darkness and total separation from God, which will be a sad state and something that the people who experience it will regret deeply, but there won't be an escape.

You either get to live and See God explain how He did things and see Him create more, or you don't get to see it and live in regret.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
No one has come in here and disproven anything op has stated, just ad hominems .
There has to be a beginning to everything, if atheist claim is that this universe came from a big bang or whatever the fukk these goofies claim, then where did those particles and molecules and atoms and whatever else come from? What set all of that in motion? Hell, what is motion really without an initiator? Things just don't happen

Anyone claiming "God" as the ultimate creator is stating that thats the beginning. That's the infinite, everything really, so that's the argument for the genesis. He's what kicked it all off. And you can't disprove it either, your claim is either A) There was nothing and now there is the world and all it's complexities that currently exist (LMAO) B) You have no other claim. I don't care how many fukkin scientists you quote, at the core of it all, you're essentially saying something as complex as the human brain literally came from nothing. Laughable.

nikkas spin themselves in a million circles just to not submit themselves. Arrogance of man. But then again, not always. Because not every one was predisposed to do so. So you're just a method actor playing your part in this grand play, whether you know it or not. Atheist.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
God is a human defense mechanism against death.

That would be religion and the concept of heaven or an afterlife. Just believing in the concept of there being a creator or God, alone, does not make death an easier pill to swallow. To believe in a higher power or question if you were created by something is natural. To believe in an afterlife is not necessarily natural, just a coping mechanism.