Science eventually leads back to God

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
analyzing any text is analyzing who wrote it

but thats why scripture is peculiar because the source of the words is peculiar :youngsabo:

but most fiction isnt divinely inspired its of the earth and its motivations are generally vain

life in this world is a gift, you nor anyone else here has a right to tell anyone how to live it. Its a miracle if the wisdom of God crosses your path let alone finds its way into your heart :mjpls:
:damn:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yea you Def mad at pops :whoo:
i lost my father early so I know his pain

but this is why all men have to leave their father and their mother and seek God first. Your parents wisdom will fail but the love of God will never fail.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
analyzing any text is analyzing who wrote it

but thats why scripture is peculiar because the source of the words is peculiar :youngsabo:

but most fiction isnt divinely inspired its of the earth and its motivations are generally vain

life in this world is a gift, you nor anyone else here has a right to tell anyone how to live it. Its a miracle if the wisdom of God crosses your path let alone finds its way into your heart :mjpls:
Do you understand what a satire is? Forreal? Because every book does not follow the rules of your fairy tale scriptures:snoop:

If you don't tell me what a satire is thats sidestepping the question.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do you understand what a satire is? Forreal? Because every book does not follow the rules of your fairy tale scriptures:snoop:

If you don't tell me what a satire is thats sidestepping the question.

this is what I think of your satire and your questions

nope-juke.gif

Its a paradox is it not?

If you do believe in Genesis...you believe in your own creation. If you don't you won't believe you were created by God. :whew: verily verily.

remember why Jews write about "Baal" and rethink what I wrote for you.

Read this chapter on Job and meditate on who the Leviathan is.

Bible Gateway passage: Job 41 - King James Version

Hwj9r6.gif

still catching dots :banderas:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yea you Def mad at pops :whoo:
Nah breh, my dad and I are cool. He's staying at my house right now. Again I'm mad at your dad, because he raised an emotional nikka who can only see the world through emotions so he assumes everyone moves that way. You proved you're out of logic the second you switched to emotional arguments because I moved passed your 2 logical arguments you are parrotting.:hhh:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
this is what I think of your satire and your questions

nope-juke.gif

Its ok to say you don't know breh, thats the point of this whole thread. You Christians can't fathom not knowing anything so you sidestep and make it up with your genie telling you secrets.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Its ok to say you don't know breh, thats the point of this whole thread. You Christians can't fathom not knowing anything so you sidestep and make it up with your genie telling you secrets.
what secret am I withholding from you?

that God loves you, specifically you, and will deliver you if you just ask?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, my dad and I are cool. He's staying at my house right now. Again I'm mad at your dad, because he raised an emotional nikka who can only see the world through emotions so he assumes everyone moves that way. You proved you're out of logic the second you switched to emotional arguments because I moved passed your 2 logical arguments you are parrotting.:hhh:
I'm being emotional? You just said I should be aborted but I'm being emotional. Calm down sir. The fact that the mere mention of your father brought on this reaction tells me I'm on the right track wit u :yeshrug:
I didn't disrespect you or your father but you chose to wish death on me :picard:

• Dap

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all do know that a lot, not all, of the people who are deep into religion don't even live it? If all religions kept the commandments of righteousness in their book, the world would be somewhat a utopia.

Romans 9:

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm being emotional? You just said I should be aborted but I'm being emotional. Calm down sir. The fact that the mere mention of your father brought on this reaction tells me I'm on the right track wit u :yeshrug:
I didn't disrespect you or your father but you chose to wish death on me :picard:
This is what I'm talking about you only understand the world in emotions. I'm saying your father should've aborted you not because I want someone to kill you now. I'm saying your dumb ass questions show you have learned how to only contribute nothing to conversation but emotion. This type of person mainly brings pain to the people around them. So they almost are a wasted opportunity for an abortion as their utility is so low.

You can't see logic so thinking past emotion is not possible for you. I dont know if schooling can fix this or are you just mentally retarded.

An abortion is not wishing death on you breh, its wishing you never existed. If you die that means you existed:francis:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:18

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~ 2 Corinthians 5:7

People saying G-d isn't real don't even know what they are seeing half the time because the world is constructed for them based on their relative fitness and not based on what reality is.

• Dap

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I'm talking about you only understand the world in emotions. I'm saying your father should've aborted you not because I want someone to kill you now. I'm saying your dumb ass questions show you have learned how to only contribute nothing to conversation but emotion. This type of person mainly brings pain to the people around them. So they almost are a wasted opportunity for an abortion as their utility is so low.

You can't see logic so thinking past emotion is not possible for you. I dont know if schooling can fix this or are you just mentally retarded.

An abortion is not wishing death on you breh, its wishing you never existed. If you die that means you existed:francis:
raw

Aight bruh lol you smart as hell :hubie:

• Dap