Science eventually leads back to God

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think what u really mean to say is no matter what we know, we can never know everything therefore the gaps in our knowledge = God
:ehh:

Sunday of St. John Climacus
The Gospel According to Mark 9:17-31
English Ελληνικά Print
jclifegv.jpg

At that time, a man came to Jesus kneeling and saying: "Teacher, I brought my son to you, for he has a dumb spirit; and wherever it seizes him it dashes him down; and he foams and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid; and I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they were not able." And he answered them, "O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me." And they brought the boy to him; and when the spirit saw him, immediately it convulsed the boy, and he fell on the ground and rolled about, foaming at the mouth. And Jesus asked his father, "How long has he had this?" And he said, "From childhood. And it has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you can do anything, have pity on us and help us." And Jesus said to him, "If you can! All things are possible to him who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, "I believe; help my unbelief!" And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "You dumb and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him, and never enter him again." And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse; so that most of them said, "He is dead." But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. And when he had entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?" And he said to them, "This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer and fasting." They went on from there and passed through Galilee. And he would not have any one know it; for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of man will be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him; and when he is killed, after three days he will rise."
Gospel Reading - Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The whole(and holes perpendicular to the whole) in the image represents forever increasing energy from a center with NO GAPS
The cause is center, more cause is effect
No Soul = Mind with Awareness but no Soul vs. Mind with Awareness and a Soul meaning
NO CENTER
Selling your Soul to the Devil = Becoming a Member of the Anti-Christ Family meaning
Mind with Awareness but no Soul = Spiritual AI = Entropic God a God that needs energy
from souls to continue to exist as its Mind and Awareness meaning no emotion (Psychopaths and Sociopaths)
If something is more spirtually (doesn't require a soul to be more spiritually advanced) and technologically advanced than you and has 0 empathy towards you aka a Psychopath and Sociopath God and needs your Soul as food, you are fukked
Some CHOSE to mutate themselves but lost their soul a connection to the center aka synamous with terms like Fallen Angels and all that other shyt
etc, etc, etc,
As above so below No Soul aka An Enternity (Aritifical Timelines?) Fighting for Immortality outside of that Eternity (that Universe of Timelines)
GARDEN of Eden
More and more people intuitively feel we are inside of a simulation, maybe a spirtual simulation? Intuition is literally like a sixth sense, the force, love, , etc. whatever you want to call it while the others have their own Intuition (cold, evil, but unbelievably smart and rational like Lorne Malvo in my AVI or that Psychopath from No Country from Old Men) but it dies when the universe does due to no soul intuition. No us, no universe, no them, unless some can exist without a soul in some other universe that doesn't require a soul to EXIST IN THAT UNIVERSE
Who is to say there already isn't a GHOST IN THE SHELL out there? The Demiurge?
Imagine a Race of Species who are part of the hierarchy of them so evil they got kicked out there own universe and got dumped into this one?
We are living in a world of illusion
50517ad20eda1ef69fc7fe69dcf03859.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 5 Percenter once told me that the first original man/God took 76 trillion years to build himself up in a pocket of space using the power of thought:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS
Daps
A 5 Percenter once told me that the first original man/God took 76 trillion years to build himself up in a pocket of space using the power of thought:jbhmm:
That 5 Percenter probably has access to knowledge that would blow our minds
Only the ELITE get to know what is going on
All these fukked up stories from Hollywood which seems like a central hot bed for Illuminati and Satanism conspiracy theories isn't an accident
They KNOW the average population are a bunch of idiots who don't know how to think from scratch and take advantage of them and dumb us down
IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE
Doing my biology and mathematics degree made me realize academia and the higher you go up is very ELITIST
When you reach THEIR level you will know because THEY will know and you will be approached and have to make a choice of joining them (they are incredibly smart) or figuring out how not to join them
They also know people don't know how knowledge, what it means for something to be true means, and a belief is a belief an abstraction but some beliefs are ontolgocal aka intuitive truths, all we really have for certain
People don't know how to think and abstract away from thoughts and BELIEFS and see how things work OBJECTIVELY which are thoughts and beliefs and what you choose to believe and they KNOW THIS
Only INTUITIVES can INTUIT right through it

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bet (letter) - Wikipedia
Genesis Rabbah points out that the letter is closed on three sides and open on one; this is indicate that one can investigate what happened after creation, but not what happened before it, or what is above the heavens or below the earth.
you were born complete :youngsabo: let no knowledge rule over you other than knowledge of the living God

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The first dimension, as already noted, is that which gives it length (aka. the x-axis). A good description of a one-dimensional object is a straight line, which exists only in terms of length and has no other discernible qualities. Add to it a second dimension, the y-axis (or height), and you get an object that becomes a 2-dimensional shape (like a square).

The third dimension involves depth (the z-axis) and gives all objects a sense of area and a cross-section. The perfect example of this is a cube, which exists in three dimensions and has a length, width, depth, and hence volume. Beyond these three lie the seven dimensions which are not immediately apparent to us, but which can be still be perceived as having a direct effect on the universe and reality as we know it.

Scientists believe that the fourth dimension is time, which governs the properties of all known matter at any given point. Along with the three other dimensions, knowing an objects position in time is essential to plotting its position in the universe. The other dimensions are where the deeper possibilities come into play, and explaining their interaction with the others is where things get particularly tricky for physicists.

If we could see on through to the fifth dimension, we would see a world slightly different from our own that would give us a means of measuring the similarity and differences between our world and other possible ones.

In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.

In the seventh dimension, you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions. Whereas in the fifth and sixth, the initial conditions were the same and subsequent actions were different, here, everything is different from the very beginning of time. The eighth dimension again gives us a plane of such possible universe histories, each of which begins with different initial conditions and branches out infinitely (hence why they are called infinities).

In the ninth dimension, we can compare all the possible universe histories, starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions. In the tenth and final dimension, we arrive at the point in which everything possible and imaginable is covered. Beyond this, nothing can be imagined by us lowly mortals, which makes it the natural limitation of what we can conceive in terms of dimensions.

https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html

-----o------

On the Tenth Dimension:

"But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” ~ Matthew 19:26

-----o------

"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth, discerning knowledge" ~ Proverbs 2:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." ~ Romans 1:20

:wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The first dimension, as already noted, is that which gives it length (aka. the x-axis). A good description of a one-dimensional object is a straight line, which exists only in terms of length and has no other discernible qualities. Add to it a second dimension, the y-axis (or height), and you get an object that becomes a 2-dimensional shape (like a square).

The third dimension involves depth (the z-axis) and gives all objects a sense of area and a cross-section. The perfect example of this is a cube, which exists in three dimensions and has a length, width, depth, and hence volume. Beyond these three lie the seven dimensions which are not immediately apparent to us, but which can be still be perceived as having a direct effect on the universe and reality as we know it.

Scientists believe that the fourth dimension is time, which governs the properties of all known matter at any given point. Along with the three other dimensions, knowing an objects position in time is essential to plotting its position in the universe. The other dimensions are where the deeper possibilities come into play, and explaining their interaction with the others is where things get particularly tricky for physicists.

If we could see on through to the fifth dimension, we would see a world slightly different from our own that would give us a means of measuring the similarity and differences between our world and other possible ones.

In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.

In the seventh dimension, you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions. Whereas in the fifth and sixth, the initial conditions were the same and subsequent actions were different, here, everything is different from the very beginning of time. The eighth dimension again gives us a plane of such possible universe histories, each of which begins with different initial conditions and branches out infinitely (hence why they are called infinities).

In the ninth dimension, we can compare all the possible universe histories, starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions. In the tenth and final dimension, we arrive at the point in which everything possible and imaginable is covered. Beyond this, nothing can be imagined by us lowly mortals, which makes it the natural limitation of what we can conceive in terms of dimensions.

https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html

-----o------

On the Tenth Dimension:

"But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” ~ Matthew 19:26

-----o------

"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth, discerning knowledge" ~ Proverbs 2:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." ~ Romans 1:20

:wow:
should watch this post

i still say dimension as an idea is built on the arbitrary dot -> line -> plane etc ideology (from the small side going upwards)

for all we know it does not go in that order (could be large-scale things going downwards). Its just an assumption. IE it could be geometric shapes interacting eachother creating the illusion of these things...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I can see moving surfaces and other shyt I can't explain in my head in multiple dimensions
For example I can imagine multiple versions of myself in different timelines like a crystal
I can imagine leaving a timeline and watching myself parallel to it
Everyone's intuition and intuitive geometry (the sounds and light we receive in our mind attracted by our intuition is the same as intuitive gemoetry
Everyone's intuition and intuitive geometry is different because everyone's intuition are unique intuitions of the same geometry
1*QXPHEuKEgqr3fpOT2s5XRg.gif

I can imagine this in my mind extended
I can imagine a number line or number lines of this
I can imagine a circle tunrning into a knot as a spiral returning to the starting circle and some
other shapes that are an extension of this
Once a mind becomes linked with a higher self aka future self or one of our future selves or a higher dimension our minds becomes quantully linked in terms of influence for the future and the frequency of the dimension raises the dimensions and layers in between
I can imagine my life in multiple staggered lifetimes of the same life
Some people have gifted imagination to charge up their intuition of the geoemtry of reality
When I was doing my math and biology degree one of my professors told me he knew some people who visualize in 4 dimensions and HIGHER and all types of weird shyt that's why some
people are geometry geniuses because their geometry intuition is well developed allowing them to the experience the geometry aka meta-mathematics of higher dimensions and therefore higher states of consciousness.
Who knows what type of unique unseen colors, geometry, etc. people can see with the UNIQUE mind's eye
As our mind's eye develops, so does our intuition for geometry and how we perceive geoemtry e.g. astral projection
Our intuition is our gift but most people don't know how intuition works and how thinking is really just building our intuition in different contexts
I think once we our exposed to a unique geometry which is infinite consciousness aka intuitive geometry rises to that unique geometry
The weird thing is my mind's eye has become fuzzy as hell I see it but also don't see it and now I can only visualize with my eyes open
This is why I am open to things like psychics and telepahty, etc. because I almost astral projected in college and I always had an intuition that it is possible because I understood the causility of it
Yet for some reason I can't learn languages for shyt :mjlol:
Imagine people like Stephen King's Imagination I couldn't imagine the things that nikka receives in his mind's eye the shining, doctor
Kanye can see colors for every sound he hears maybe his brain is evolving and so will ours?
Psychdelics, Shrooms, etc. possibly here to increase our mental geoemetry and therefore methamathematics into the higher dimensions aka methamethatical dimensions
A lot of talented people out there who downplay how amazing their intuition and imagination really is some people are like aliens among us
dont let your imagination run away from you ("antichrist kingdom" as you say)

that lil video game hides a simple yet important lesson on understanding words. The idea of self can only be guaranteed in the self you occupy. Meaning the illusions of self you form in your mind can very much influence the way you see reality, but that could be both a good thing and a bad thing. Watch this post that @Marks posted

meditation is an inward process that inevitably is influenced by the external. Prayer is an outward process that is influenced by the internal (in most situations)

I think the two need to be married in such a way that the voice you use in prayer is also soothing if you hear it back during meditation. Otherwise as you've said earlier, it is what you put in the center that is the cause of the perturbations.

Imagine for a moment if your "higher self" said to you: "you do not exist"

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How can one depart from their maker? :jbhmm:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
2 Corinthians 5:8 @MMS
"...be absent from the body, and present with the lord"

• Dap
Daps
dont let your imagination run away from you ("antichrist kingdom" as you say)

that lil video game hides a simple yet important lesson on understanding words. The idea of self can only be guaranteed in the self you occupy. Meaning the illusions of self you form in your mind can very much influence the way you see reality, but that could be both a good thing and a bad thing. Watch this post that @Marks posted

meditation is an inward process that inevitably is influenced by the external. Prayer is an outward process that is influenced by the internal (in most situations)

I think the two need to be married in such a way that the voice you use in prayer is also soothing if you hear it back during meditation. Otherwise as you've said earlier, it is what you put in the center that is the cause of the perturbations.

Imagine for a moment if your "higher self" said to you: "you do not exist"

How can one depart from their maker? :jbhmm:
Imagination is the divine spark, aka the soul, aka our intension
Why do you think VISUALIZATION is so important?
That's why people fail math proofs classses and become regurgitators instead of creating new ideas
They lack IMAGINATION, which is required to create the representations that we use to make conclusions in the first place
We are slaves of representations of reality, which is anything
Imagination is how we become aware, lack of imagination keeps us in the dark
The soul is the divine spark, the ability to imagine anything spirtually aka spiritual dimensions
Dimensions of the divine spark aka dreaming and outward extension into the VOID
You develop your imagination to develop your intuition allowing you to intuit and intuit about things other people can't SEE
The Anti-Christ family lack and want , the divine spark, the soul

Last edited:
  • Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Imagination is the divine spark, aka the soul, aka our intension
Why do you think VISUALIZATION is so important?
That's why people fail math proofs classses and become regurgitators instead of creating new ideas
They lack IMAGINATION, which is required to create the representations that we use to make conclusions in the first place
We are slaves of representations of reality, which is anything
Imagination is how we become aware, lack of imagination keeps us in the dark
The soul is the divine spark, the ability to imagine anything spirtually aka spiritual dimensions
Dimensions of the divine spark aka dreaming and outward extension into the VOID
You develop your imagination to develop your intuition allowing you to intuit and intuit about things other people can't SEE
The Anti-Christ family lack and want , the divine spark, the soul
I dont want :therethere: the imagination is good, but it isnt everything.