Science eventually leads back to God

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
How convenient. Anyway, of the two entities, God and Universe, that could be eternal, we know for certain, one entity exists. The other is a figment at ion if primitive people.

"God, I'm not sure you exist. I know from observation the universe exists. I need to know 100% whether you are real or not. This guy on the net says you are real and he gave me your phone number (God's Phone Number: Jeremiah 33:3 KJV
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.). I'm calling you and if you are real you will pick up and answer.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Attis, Horus, mithra, Isis. The jesus myth was stolen from them .
Jesus myth is occultic. The letter j wasn't invented till five hundred years ago.

But good luck with your myth. deception.

Iésous: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr.

Original Word: Ἰησοῦς, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')
Definition: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr

Iēsoús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 3091 /Lṓt ("Yehoshua"/Jehoshua, contracted to "Joshua") which means "Yahweh saves" (or "Yahweh is salvation").

Giselle

Daps
Our labels are just labels, and the rituals we do are not unlike them

but we shouldn’t mistake ritual for the divine, nor the label for the being

im not trying to condemn you but rather project the battle that I am having myself which is understanding full completeness as a fundamental reality as opposed to just an idea
I think you should really read up on the relation between consciousness, God, and death. Along with God and the Big Bang theory.

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think you should really read up on the relation between consciousness, God, and death. Along with God and the Big Bang theory.
I believe in everlasting life through christ.

Big bang is just a theory, and I don't put much stock into it. Same with black holes and other astronomical extrapolations. Its interesting, but they dont tell you they do many leaps and bounds to justify their assumptions about deep space.

I am actually a proponent of the "electric" universe. Where the fundamental force is really just motion that creates light. Which is consistent with my spiritual beliefs.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Iésous: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr.

Original Word: Ἰησοῦς, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')
Definition: Jesus or Joshua, the name of the Messiah, also three other Isr

Iēsoús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 3091 /Lṓt ("Yehoshua"/Jehoshua, contracted to "Joshua") which means "Yahweh saves" (or "Yahweh is salvation").

Jesus death is human sacrifice, not different from others , Mayan, Aztecs, ancient Egypt etc.
why would god brutalize a guy to save the world, his blood cleanses sin. That's troubling. Drink my blood, eat my flesh? that's occultic. Even satanic.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Jesus death is human sacrifice, not different from others , Mayan, Aztecs, ancient Egypt etc.
why would god brutalize a guy to save the world, his blood cleanses sin. That's troubling. Drink my blood, eat my flesh? that's occultic. Even satanic.

Human sacrifice is used to appease a god. Bring the rain because he's angry.
Stop the rain because he's angry.
Harvest season isn't here because he's angry.
We are losing all our battles because he's angry.

That is human sacrifice.

John 15:12-15 KJV
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. [13] Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. [14] Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. [15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

1 John 4:8-11 KJV
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. [9] In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. [10] Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. [11] Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

There is no cannibalism in Christianity. What you are talking about is:

transubstantiation

trăn″səb-stăn″shē-ā′shən

noun
Conversion of one substance into another.In many Christian churches, the doctrine holding that the bread and wine of the Eucharist are transformed into the body and blood of Jesus, although their appearances remain the same. A change of one substance into another; specifically, in theology, the conversion, in the consecration of the elements of the eucharist, of the whole substance of the bread into the body, and of the whole substance of the wine into the blood, of Christ, only the appearances of the bread and wine remaining. This is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church.

• Dap

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Human sacrifice is used to appease a god. Bring the rain because he's angry.
Stop the rain because he's angry.
Harvest season isn't here because he's angry.
We are losing all our battles because he's angry.

That is human sacrifice.

John 15:12-15 KJV
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. [13] Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. [14] Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. [15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

1 John 4:8-11 KJV
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. [9] In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. [10] Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. [11] Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

There is no cannibalism in Christianity. What you are talking about is:

transubstantiation

trăn″səb-stăn″shē-ā′shən

noun
Conversion of one substance into another.In many Christian churches, the doctrine holding that the bread and wine of the Eucharist are transformed into the body and blood of Jesus, although their appearances remain the same. A change of one substance into another; specifically, in theology, the conversion, in the consecration of the elements of the eucharist, of the whole substance of the bread into the body, and of the whole substance of the wine into the blood, of Christ, only the appearances of the bread and wine remaining. This is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church.

As far as love is concerned, you don't need religiousity to show love, I would say my believe recently falls into the category of ietsism, gnosticism,atheism.
but I still show love or cordiality & even to the religious, some times that isn't reciprocated it's like they take it as weakness, it's like their religiousness made them worse. Most gang bangers believe in God that don't stop them smoking ppl, politicians believe in God,that don't stop them lying, or invading countries, Hitler was a Christian.
Priests molest kids,pastors smash Thier members wife's, there's a church in the Atlanta were gays to to find partners to smash.
people generally just act fool Monday to Saturday,then on Sunday they're righteous all of sudden, no I don't buy that.

Transubstantiating, is a subterfuge for human sacrifice. It's a mockery.
By alien parasites. Acting like god!., What you call god has already abandoned religion, due to the problems it has caused. It now wants to be called universe or energy. Now all you have to do is do the right thing.

Last edited:
  • Dap

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most people can't even repeat a story from 5 minutes ago but I'm supposed to believe some book told over centuries.

Right. Would be absolutely hilarious to go back to 60AD and find out we've been playing a game of telephone with our souls. There is a 0.0001% chance we got the New Testament 100% right after 2000 years. Aint no chance in hell that the old testament is remotely correct after 3000+ years. But of course, whatever we have left is "god breathed" and "useful for instruction" 2Tim3:16. :francis:

For me personally, i think its worse that whats left of original scripture was curated by some of the worst people to ever exist once christianity became official roman religion. Think of how contemporary politicians arbitrarily change laws to fit their political goals. Do you really think cardinals and popes were any different than them in 600AD, 900AD, or 1400AD when they controlled the bible?

So now you have to deal with both errors in retelling the story and intentional omission or manipulation of scripture over the last 3000 years.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
As far as love is concerned, you don't need religiousity to show love, I would say my believe recently falls into the category of ietsism, gnosticism,atheism.
but I still show love or cordiality & even to the religious, some times that isn't reciprocated it's like they take it as weakness, it's like their religiousness made them worse. Most gang bangers believe in God that don't stop them smoking ppl, politicians believe in God,that don't stop them lying, or invading countries, Hitler was a Christian.
Priests molest kids,pastors smash Thier members wife's, there's a church in the Atlanta were gays to to find partners to smash.
people generally just act fool Monday to Saturday,then on Sunday they're righteous all of sudden, no I don't buy that.

Transubstantiating, is a subterfuge for human sacrifice. It's a mockery.
By alien parasites. Acting like god!., What you call god has already abandoned religion, due to the problems it has caused. It now wants to be called universe or energy. Now all you have to do is do the right thing.
in a weird way you're right :wow:that said, I still call you to read the gospels...not with someone's perspective in mind but just read it for yourself. You may see it all differently. But as its said:

Psalm 51:15-17
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Daps
I believe in everlasting life through christ.

Big bang is just a theory, and I don't put much stock into it. Same with black holes and other astronomical extrapolations. Its interesting, but they dont tell you they do many leaps and bounds to justify their assumptions about deep space.

I am actually a proponent of the "electric" universe. Where the fundamental force is really just motion that creates light. Which is consistent with my spiritual beliefs.

1*QXPHEuKEgqr3fpOT2s5XRg.gif

Last edited:
  • Dap
Daps
in a weird way you're right :wow:that said, I still call you to read the gospels...not with someone's perspective in mind but just read it for yourself. You may see it all differently. But as its said:

Psalm 51:15-17

This is not the current reality RIGHT NOW in time applying what you believe AT THE CENTER = THE SOURCE OF THE SHAPE

Key words? Invasion and some members leaving the team, with a price

Last edited:
  • Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

This is not the current reality RIGHT NOW in time applying what you believe AT THE CENTER = THE SOURCE OF THE SHAPE

Key words? Invasion and some members leaving the team, with a price
nḥḥ - Wiktionary
images
images

Last edited: