Science eventually leads back to God

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You have misunderstood damn near every single one of my posts. You lack reading comprehension and I think you are mentally handicapped.

Breh bout dumb as hell g. Like prolifically. He not retarded dumb. He one of them willfully dumb nikkas. He’s consciously choosing to be dumb as fukk

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Breh bout dumb as hell g. Like prolifically. He not retarded dumb. He one of them willfully dumb nikkas. He’s consciously choosing to be dumb as fukk
Yeah breh, I'm dumb and you don't know anything about science, philosophy, or have any mental framework in your analysis of the world around you. Things probably "just happen" to you

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You know what I'll tell it. Hopefully it opens someone's eyes

Long story short, I had spells casted on me. For over a month I felt like I was going crazy. Would wake up with piercings in my skin

One night, I was laying in bed and couldn't go to sleep at all. Stayed up the entire night. While I laid there, I felt spirits go into me. I put this on everything I love. Unclean spirits were entering my body. I heard whispers, movements, and seen objects in my room move

When I finally got up, there were scratches all on my arms, my chest, and neck. It felt like I wasn't in control of myself. I ended up being possessed by evil entities for another whole month. Voices would tell me to sell my soul to Satan. Had visions of spirits inhabited by famous people (Slim Shady was one of them. A literal demon). Also heard proof in a dream of the people who casted spells on me doing so in a ceremony. Crazy shyt

Not to get too personal, I ended up eventually being delivered from demon possession. Someone stood in front of me and casted the demons out

I felt them come out of my body through my mouth. I screamed "I don't want to go to hell" and I remember my voice sounding like some shyt out of a horror movie

Ever since, I've done everything I can to build myself up spiritually and walk with God. I always believed in him but this was the ultimate proof for me. I've also been in rooms with old white men before talking of things involving a certain group's "secrets". That's all I'm gonna say about that

God is real. If Satan is real then best believe Jesus is real too. Countless people have been on record admitting to selling their souls. Many others have stories like mine about being possessed and delivered. It's not too late to repent and walk with Him

We're living in the last days. The best decision you can make is giving your life to God. This life is temporary
:dwillhuh:
nikka what the fukk...
:mjtf:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
"god" is everything.

Time is just a measurement of an easily observable chain reaction. (The earth rotation and heliocentric revolution)

The big bang is the furthest reaction we know of in theory, but it goes on indefinitely, because time isn't real.

If a meteor struck earth in such a way that it slowed it's rotation to what seems like a standstill, time (our days) would stop. However entropy would continue the great chain of reactions.

There was never a beginning, the cycles of energy and matter just are.

Why aren't we teaching this? Because our brains are too complicated for our own good.

Most of us can't even acknowledge how powerful our minds are at deceiving our perceptions of reality or how insanely complex our imagination can be.

Many people have documented their imagination through expressions.

For some odd reason, people learn about someone else's documented imagination and believe it to be reality. Then, through the power of their own mind, follow that narrative.

It's scary how so many people don't know this.

All religions are just someone's documented imagination. Just another book, script, play, song, game, work of art.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
So how do you feel about that "scientific" article you posted admitting it was philosophy? Do you think its more of the fact that you have poor reading comprehension, or is it more of the fact that you cant tell the difference between science and philosphy?
The basics of science are contrary to the scientific method, so by sciences standards everything assumed from that understanding is also incorrect. So what's science? It's also just philosophy

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: what is this smart dumb shyt. If humans stopped existing tomorrow so would "science". The connotative and denotative definition of the word.
There wouldn't be anyone here to observe and record.
:gucci: are you serious? does gravity cease to exist if humans arent here? what are you smoking?

What does science say happens to our consciousness after we die? Because I know what religion says.

science says we dont know, i think its probably nothing. we just cease to exist, sort of like before we were born. :yeshrug:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
The basics of science are contrary to the scientific method, so by sciences standards everything assumed from that understanding is also incorrect. So what's science? It's also just philosophy
The scientific method is science breh. Unless you think of science as the subjects you take in school (physics, biology, chemistry, etc) and don't realize those are just categories in how we use the scientific method, what you are saying doesn't make sense.

I'm guessing this is where @The Hon. Stringer Bell and I getting confused. He thinks the classes are science, which is why he keeps bringing up schooling subjects and doesn't realize the methods he was zoning out through is the "science" in those classes

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
chemistry alone proves all religon fake ... not even including well.... reality

if you did anything alchemic in the past, you were deemed devilish lol

if you just actually use your head, the need for religion isnt even a real thing

things are what they are and react to other things the same as everything in the universe