Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
My father is a school teacher, in 2000 they wouldn't let me and my dad in their country to see a Toronto Blue Jays game. We had tickets :sadcam:
Crazy to think about. Growing up in Detroit, pre 911 we are always back and forth to Windsor. Going shopping, going to Wheels Inn (similar to like a Great Wolf Lodge) and later on in life clubbing there. Never had an issue, just stopped trying once it got a little more strict crossing over after security increased.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Quick question. If a nikka had the world calling u a pedo. Would u want the nikka or his crew performing in ur city in a spot ur invested in?
and snitching calling drake police or ignoring the floods etc.

dude is just out here crashing out tagging drake like …bruh you look stupid as fukk right now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These little "small victories" or whatever you want to call it from the Drake stan contingent are fukking embarrassing and pathetic :mjlol:

You dumb motherfukkers were wrong about everything, every step of the way.... Schoolboy Q having the police called on him to get a lil' show canceled does nothing to Kendrick.

"Not Like Us" is still the #1 record in the country. It's still #1 on a global scale. This was a monumental L. Nothing is going to change that and you delusional retards need to accept it and move on :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nah I’m hot I was going to this show tomorrow

First time seeing Q live and this corny ass beef fukked it up.

Nothing was going to happen to Q here, don’t know why they trippin over this shyt.
Apparently The Boy got pull. :mjlol:

They were saying nobody up there wants to listen to Q anyways. :dead:

How true is that? :mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Guys, this is clearly “hip hop cop” stuff intervening.

Yall saw them do this for decades in NYC and LA…even Miami, Houston and ATL…yall think Toronto doesn’t have the internet? The police ain’t letting that shyt fly knowing full well where this can go.

This is above Drake.

I doubt Drake even really knew he had a show like that in Toronto. I can’t imagine him worrying about Q.
You really think Drake wouldn't be this petty? :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
mountie.gif

ranahan-mountie-law.gif

TDE don’t want these problems

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.
Wack is wishy-washy and chooses his words wisely when it comes to Kendrick. He was giving Kendrick props and talking about how he's REALLY from a reputable neighborhood(Westside Piru) on DJ Vlad. You could tell he was talking more measured about Kendrick during that interview. Wack realizes LA is riding for Kendrick, so he can't all the way dive head first and jump out of his body for Drake in opposition to Kendrick. Same with The Game. That's why ancillary pieces like Ross got the most shrapnel from Game while he was silent on Kendrick. They have to show SOME loyalty to Drake without going against the home team. So Ross is the easy target to signal to Drake that future business is still on the table. Wack is from a Pacoima Piru set, so the optics would look bad for him when everyone out there seems to be in unison with Dot being the representative for the state.