Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wack is wishy-washy and chooses his words wisely when it comes to Kendrick. He was giving Kendrick props and talking about how he's REALLY from a reputable neighborhood(Westside Piru) on DJ Vlad. You could tell he was talking more measured about Kendrick during that interview. Wack realizes LA is riding for Kendrick, so he can't all the way dive head first and jump out of his body for Drake in opposition to Kendrick. Same with The Game. That's why ancillary pieces like Ross got the most shrapnel from Game.
And he was just shyt talkin kendrick 2 days ago and saying he never blood or crip walked til the drake beef. Said he had to run to the hood to get them to back him against Drake

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
And he was just shyt talkin kendrick 2 days ago and saying he never blood or crip walked til the drake beef because he had to run to the hood.
He's Wishy-Washy. He's gonna say things one day, and than change his words the next day. This the same Wack that said he had to re-assure Drake and calm him down when Drake was scary and frightened as hell and nearly ran away during the video shoot with Game 10yrs back in Cedar Block Piru neighborhood. Wack doesn't have the pull to get the region to go against Kendrick. He and Game are the odd guys out and known for capping. Wacks pull would've ensured Kendrick never shot that music video in the first place if he was really respected like that. That's why Game even had to make a public service announcement as to why he wasn't at the PopOut. :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Who the fukk does Schoolboy q think he is? He think they lettin him and a bunch of Hoovers thru? Or does he think he gonna take on multiple ppl dolo? These n1ggaz kill me with that u don't know who i am shyt. U 1 n1gga that can catch da beats and possible get killed by some Canadians thay feel like u think they soft.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
“I would call the police too, he called me a pedo”
-drake stan

nikka reread this again and again until you realized what you just typed!
What the fukk are u talking about? The only one who could get someone jammed up is the nikka on record accusing a nikka of a heinous crime. Lol.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Let’s not forget that Drake wore Blackface and there’s STILL grown men who understand exactly what that means that STILL pop ass for him in these threads
Lmao
He wore that shyt as an actor . The dude was still and still is an actor. Provided a pretty good reason for the context of it
"This was not from a clothing brand shoot or my music career," Drake explained as he was wearing clothing from Canadian street wear brand, Too Black Guys, that displays a Jim Crow cartoon.

"This picture is from 2007, a time in my life where I was an actor and I was working on a project that was about young black actors struggling to get roles, being stereotyped and type cast. The photos represented how African Americans were once wrongfully portrayed in entertainment," he continued.

"Me and my best friend at the time Mazin Elsadig who is also an actor from Sudan were attempting to use our voice to bring awareness to the issues we dealt with all the time as black actors at auditions. This was to highlight and raise our frustrations with not always getting a fair chance in the industry and to make a point that the struggle for black actors has not changed much," Drake concluded.
So you gon tell me the movie bamboozled by Spike lee
is bullshyt and all them black actors are in the wrong for it as well? Cuz one of them is the same complexion as Drake wearing it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ak is a court jester. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is to be taken seriously.

You put hands on Ak you ain’t getting no “points” for beating up the Denis The Menace of Hip Hop journalism
I’d give anyone 1000000 imaginary points to someone beating his bytch ass and having him in the hospital
Or at least like when Game beat up 40glocc on camera and thrown into the bushes
Look at ak yall check him out
:russ:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently The Boy got pull. :mjlol:

They were saying nobody up there wants to listen to Q anyways. :dead:

How true is that? :mjpls:

Not true at all

TDE got a huge fan base up here

I’ve seen Kendrick, Soul, SZA and Isiah Rashad live here. Kendrick and SZA both at Scotiabank Arena (where Raptors play), Isiah at a mid size venue and Soul at a smaller venue but each show was packed for the respective size of the venues. These were all in the last 3 years.

I honestly imagine at Q show it was gonna be a lot of white hip hop heads :francis: None of my nikkas who are into street rap or “street nikkas” really fukk with Q like that. They know of him from Kendrick being in TDE but never listened to his music. He make more art/gansgta rap than traditional gangsta rap which is what I love about him but he not for everyone.

Thats why I’m surprised this shyt got cut off cause it wasn’t gonna be a show with nikkas willing to crash out. That’s not TDE crowd here

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He's Wishy-Washy. He's gonna say things one day, and than change his words the next day. This the same Wack that said he had to re-assure Drake and calm him down when Drake was scary and frightened as hell and nearly ran away during the video shoot with Game 10yrs back in Cedar Block Piru neighborhood. Wack doesn't have the pull to get the region to go against Kendrick. He and Game are the odd guys out and known for capping. Wacks pull would've ensured Kendrick never shot that music video in the first place if he was really respected like that. That's why Game even had to make a public service announcement as to why he wasn't at the PopOut. :mjlol:
Idk why you writing paragraphs. I just gave an example of him being wishy washy of going against kendrick, since you just wanted to make it seem like he scared of kendrick.

idk y you bringing up stopping the vid. As it stands, it's rap shyt, no reason to stop a vid. So has nothign to do with respect.

Wack moves with the wind:

This nikka steady going in. Wtf does a 2 month video have to do with what wack said 2 days ago :dead:
Yes he moves with the wind, so why you getting so aggy about me saying he went against kendrick?

If it went to street shyt and got serious, Wack would back Birdman, Wack is on the payroll. But keep posting your interviews.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Son u and nikkas who think like u some straight up cornballs. Alot of this shyt exposed nikkas for being irrational and emotional like bytches. It stopped being "simple rap shyt" when nikkas had the whole world singing that a nikka is a pedophile and a colonizer basically tryna stop his bag and "me too" the nikka. U nikkas legit treat Drake like he's a registered sex offender. Some real Karen shyt. Throw stones and then cry when shyt don't go ur way. IF I WAS Drake. I wouldve put hands on Kendrick already. But lets put that aside. If this same shyt happened to Drake in LA u nikkas would be celebrating how Kendrick got so much pull and how Drake not welcome in Cali n all kinda shyt. Q the one who got on the internet crying and threatening violence and trying to take the shyt outside of rap cause he can't perform a show. Ur little lecture should be aimed in that direction. Worst of all is Drake ain't said shyt. Noone even knows if he's behind this shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.
Wack100 literally sits on a party line all day every day lying his ass off to a bunch of parasocial weirdos, telling stories about what he has done, and what he is “gonna do”, then runs up with chomo16 every week and kisses an actual pedo’s ass for 3 hours, always talking about how he is gonna situate this person and that person, and nothing ever happens.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Im sorry but that’s a stupid ass argument.
He wore that shyt as an actor . The dude was still and still is an actor. Provided a pretty good reason for the context of it

So you gon tell me the movie bamboozled by Spike lee
is bullshyt and all them black actors are in the wrong for it as well? Cuz one of them is the same complexion as Drake wearing it.

Do those actors from Bamboozled have any other suspect comments that they’ve made about black people in the same vain that Drake has?

Otherwise, that’s a stupid ass argument and a terrible comparison.