Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Mostly likely rap police. They do it all the time in NY. Certain gang affiliated rappers are banned from performing at Summer Jam or other venues because of what may happen. It is what it is. Drakes L is so large TDE artists may never be able to perform in Toronto again

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m the police, of course I’m calling halts on shows for TDE. That’s a potential disaster on their hand.

You’re calling the biggest artist from our country a pedophile and saying he’s human trafficking little girls but you expect everything to be Kosher?

Q’s from LA he knows better than that.
this is hip hop now

bunch of lames praising the cops :mjlol:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This bozo is on twitter crying like a bytch and threatening violence. I wouldn't be surprised if Canada never allows him back in. :mjlol:

If an out of country artist said something like this while trying to get into the US or one of our cities, he could be deported and banned from coming back here. Just straight bozo status.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The Drake stans in this thread are saying weird ass shyt. This is supposed to be simple rap shyt, like Ak and all the other Drake ball washers started claiming as soon as they realized Drake got bodied. Now, it’s “I would have called the police, too” and “you damn right I’m gonna stop my ‘oops’ from getting money in my city. The difference between Kenny/TDE and Drake, LA genuinely fukks with these guys, it’s organic, and they don’t have to pull this bullshyt, and they wouldn’t, but everything that Drake does is based on his emotional responses to perceived slights. He has the mentality of edgelord teenager that only watches “Scarface” and Sons of Anarchy over and over, and thinks no t only is that how it works, but tries to move in real life like it’s TV. As soon as I saw him in a video rapping about gang shyt in a sheisty/balaclava in the kitchen of his compound with state of the art/presidential level security, smh, there is no question that he made the call on this, or had his “hells angels” fakkits do it
Son u and nikkas who think like u some straight up cornballs. Alot of this shyt exposed nikkas for being irrational and emotional like bytches. It stopped being "simple rap shyt" when nikkas had the whole world singing that a nikka is a pedophile and a colonizer basically tryna stop his bag and "me too" the nikka. U nikkas legit treat Drake like he's a registered sex offender. Some real Karen shyt. Throw stones and then cry when shyt don't go ur way. IF I WAS Drake. I wouldve put hands on Kendrick already. But lets put that aside. If this same shyt happened to Drake in LA u nikkas would be celebrating how Kendrick got so much pull and how Drake not welcome in Cali n all kinda shyt. Q the one who got on the internet crying and threatening violence and trying to take the shyt outside of rap cause he can't perform a show. Ur little lecture should be aimed in that direction. Worst of all is Drake ain't said shyt. Noone even knows if he's behind this shyt.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Man stop. Doubt drake had anything to do with this

but if he did I sure as hell would do the same lol

why the fukk wouldn’t I stop a nikka I got beef with from getting money?
Venue where Q was suppose to perform is connected to Drake he has investments and a stake.

Because fukking with someone's bread leads to emotional outbursts as you see what Q is doing on social media. Just look at what he said about being in the "not like us" video.