Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wack100 literally sits on a party line all day every day lying his ass off to a bunch of parasocial weirdos, telling stories about what he has done, and what he is “gonna do”, then runs up with chomo16 every week and kisses an actual pedo’s ass for 3 hours, always talking about how he is gonna situate this person and that person, and nothing ever happens.
That's cool that yall think wack has 0 pulll can get nothing done. I didnt argue anything about wack's pull.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Idk why you writing paragraphs. I just gave an example of him being wishy washy of going against kendrick, since you just wanted to make it seem like he scared of kendrick.

idk y you bringing up stopping the vid. As it stands, it's rap shyt, no reason to stop a vid. So has nothign to do with respect.

This nikka steady going in. Wtf does a 2 month video have to do with what wack said 2 days ago :dead:
Yes he moves with the wind, so why you getting so aggy about me saying he went against kendrick?

If it went to street shyt and got serious, Wack would back Birdman, Wack is on the payroll. But keep posting your interviews.
I'm saying, Wack wouldn't be dumb enough to let it get to the streets since he's so undecided about how he feels. He's a content creator at this point. That was my point. Q talking shyt about someone getting hurt, wouldn't move Wack. Even it it does, it be dumb on Wacks part since he's from a smaller hood in the valley. Q talking shyt is of no consequence him, kendrick or TDE since most ppl in LA seem to be backing TDE or are neutral at best. And since Black Hippy are from multiple reputable neighborhoods across South Central that are far from where Wack is from(in geographic LA terms). :manny:

Why would wack go to war with basically multiple connected South Central hoods and perhaps whole swaths of Compton at Birdmans request? He just gonna take popshots and do his little podcast. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Did Q just issue a threat on twitter?

duckhah-164x128.gif
The Coli gotta weird smell, why is nap around:scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wack100 literally sits on a party line all day every day lying his ass off to a bunch of parasocial weirdos, telling stories about what he has done, and what he is “gonna do”, then runs up with chomo16 every week and kisses an actual pedo’s ass for 3 hours, always talking about how he is gonna situate this person and that person, and nothing ever happens.
I'm saying. That was my point. Who Wack backs would be of no consequence to Q or TDE or Kendrick. Dude talking about it's "dumb" that Q mentioned street shyt, because of Wack backing birdman. :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying. That was my point. Who Wack backs would be of no consequence to Q or TDE or Kendrick. Dude talking about it's "dumb" that Q mentioned street shyt, because of Wack backing birdman. :dead:
It's dumb for Q to mention street shyt because it would be idiotic to turn this violent because he got his feelings hurt that he couldnt perform in canada.
If you cant see why Q talking about someone getting hurt behind the canada shyt is dumb, then it's ignorant nikkas like you that's the problem. shyt was on wax and he talking about taking it to another level. Q obviously thought the same, since he walked it back.

Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.

W/e you think wack's pull is, it would still be la/cali gangs beefing with each other over something stupid.

And I will repeat what I said in my post. DJ Hed is a fukking idiot for feeding into the shyt as well.

Im done with this convo. Yall idots can keep goin on about "wack aint gonna do shyt". Only an idiot would think a dude like him gets into that position with no pull and 0 ties to street shyt.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk are u talking about? The only one who could get someone jammed up is the nikka on record accusing a nikka of a heinous crime. Lol.
Stop trying to make that nikka a victim, it's disgusting.

1. He started the mud-slinging first. You can't claim another man's kid really isn't his, your best friend is fukking your fiance and accuse another man of being a wifebeater then be appalled at the response.

2. He didn't conjure shyt out of thin air. There's plenty of evidence of Drake's weird behavior with teenage girls. That's why all that shyt stuck. The nikka himself even told Kendrick to go that route on Taylor Made.

Dude dragged his family into some petty rap beef because he didn't have good angles yet some of y'all keep trying to frame this mf as some innocent victim because he got slaughtered. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stop trying to make that nikka a victim, it's disgusting.

1. He started the mud-slinging first. You can't claim another man's kid really isn't his, your best friend is fukking your fiance and accuse another man of being a wifebeater then be appalled at the response.

2. He didn't conjure shyt out of thin air. There's plenty of evidence of Drake's weird behavior with teenage girls. That's why all that shyt stuck. The nikka himself even told Kendrick to go that route on Taylor Made.

Dude dragged his family into some petty rap beef because he didn't have good angles yet some of y'all keep trying to frame this mf as some innocent victim because he got slaughtered. :mjlol:
U DO know Kendrick had these diss tracks laid out already right? That's before Drake mentioned his kid. But regardless. It's not about anyone being a victim. It's about yall being selective with what yall accept. Yall criticize Drake for shyt u would praise Kendrick for. No matter what that nikka do yall got a problem wit it. The nikka tried to laugh and joke it off and even make fun of himself. Yall had a problem with that too. Yall actin like a bunch of women forreal honestly. But I don't know what yall expect this nikka to do? Keep getting shytted on and not do or say nothing? shyt is beef. No nikka u or ya crew not finna eat in my city at anything I'm invested in if I can control it. Simple as that. Lol.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I heard on a pretty popular podcast today that "They Not Like Us" is even getting play in Mongolia. I'm gonna say that again... Fukkin Mongolia!!! And ppl are going crazy over it, a whole nomad azz country somehow is bumping that song.

I really wish it was still about physical singles/album sales just for this moment, I'm almost certain that song is really on some Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On" shyt. To where it's just straight up a Global song.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Son u and nikkas who think like u some straight up cornballs. Alot of this shyt exposed nikkas for being irrational and emotional like bytches. It stopped being "simple rap shyt" when nikkas had the whole world singing that a nikka is a pedophile and a colonizer basically tryna stop his bag and "me too" the nikka. U nikkas legit treat Drake like he's a registered sex offender. Some real Karen shyt. Throw stones and then cry when shyt don't go ur way. IF I WAS Drake. I wouldve put hands on Kendrick already. But lets put that aside. If this same shyt happened to Drake in LA u nikkas would be celebrating how Kendrick got so much pull and how Drake not welcome in Cali n all kinda shyt. Q the one who got on the internet crying and threatening violence and trying to take the shyt outside of rap cause he can't perform a show. Ur little lecture should be aimed in that direction. Worst of all is Drake ain't said shyt. Noone even knows if he's behind this shyt.
Drake called KDot a wife beater before they not like us which is also some me too shyt. :russ: He also brought in the liking young girls angle weeks before Kendrick did :jbhmm:

Last edited: