Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man stop. Doubt drake had anything to do with this

but if he did I sure as hell would do the same lol

why the fukk wouldn’t I stop a nikka I got beef with from getting money?
If it was 50 or something they would be celebrating it. Matter fact if Drake got curved from performing in LA they would be praising Kendrick whether he had something to do with it or not.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Drake stans in this thread are saying weird ass shyt. This is supposed to be simple rap shyt, like Ak and all the other Drake ball washers started claiming as soon as they realized Drake got bodied. Now, it’s “I would have called the police, too” and “you damn right I’m gonna stop my ‘oops’ from getting money in my city. The difference between Kenny/TDE and Drake, LA genuinely fukks with these guys, it’s organic, and they don’t have to pull this bullshyt, and they wouldn’t, but everything that Drake does is based on his emotional responses to perceived slights. He has the mentality of edgelord teenager that only watches “Scarface” and Sons of Anarchy over and over, and thinks no t only is that how it works, but tries to move in real life like it’s TV. As soon as I saw him in a video rapping about gang shyt in a sheisty/balaclava in the kitchen of his compound with state of the art/presidential level security, smh, there is no question that he made the call on this, or had his “hells angels” fakkits do it

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.
and drake aint said shyt

they’re shadow boxing with themselves then self snitching

no wonder LA is in the situation its one :snoop: