Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
idk if some of these are fr fans, i seen a lot of them shyt on Q in other topics and as you can read here, some haven't even been to one of his shows.
on the other hand i'm probably the only one here who been to 5 of his shows. q will be aight :yeshrug:

as for drake.... don't know, don't care.
i haven't read through the thread but the bolded doesn't surprise me. a lot of fake outrage and opinions from people with this kendrick/drake beef. one canceled stop isn't going to hurt Q's pocket. he can always book another show in LA or San Diego and make back his money and more.

i saw Q perform in oakland at the fox theater for his oxymoron tour. he brings a lot of energy, put on a good show and that contact high had me feeling higher than a satellite.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You didnt understood taylor made didnt you?

Who tf cares about that now?
The point of Euphoria and 616 was that Kendrick could diss Drake in multiple ways without even going into the pedo angle. Drake said he'll use that as a crutch, but Kendrick is saying it can be doesn't need to do it unless Drake disrespects Kendrick's family. Drake turned the rap battle into a smear campaign with shock value. He brought this to himself.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if some of these are fr fans, i seen a lot of them shyt on Q in other topics and as you can read here, some haven't even been to one of his shows.
on the other hand i'm probably the only one here who been to 5 of his shows. q will be aight :yeshrug:

Drakes already alright . He got 400 m and many businesses plus a huge streaming catalog

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
didn't read the thread.

did anybody comment that the venue this was supposed to happen at, drake is a part owner?

i live right by it, he's there a lot, you can see the motorcade pull up out front.

did anybody comment that maybe ticket sales weren't so hot?

sometimes things aren't as complicated as people think

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The point of Euphoria and 616 was that Kendrick could diss Drake in multiple ways without even going into the pedo angle. Drake said he'll use that as a crutch, but Kendrick is saying it can be doesn't need to do it unless Drake disrespects Kendrick's family. Drake turned the rap battle into a smear campaign with shock value. He brought this to himself.
This is stupid. The nikka main angle is the one Drake said he would use. Lol. That's the one that stuck. Not all that other shyt.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Im talking about apples and you talking about oranges.

All I said was that drake predicted what Kenny was going to say. Which is a true statement. The most notable song is this beef is not like us, which is mainly about drake being a pedo.

So not sure why you are quoting me talking about euphoria and 6:16, this has nothing to do with what I said.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
50 Cent performing in Toronto tonight :mjlol: Lose show money cause you beefing with Drake brehs

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Drake’s unique in that his detractors are so many and so passionate that they are more than most other artists’ fanbase

Daps
Q manager said they got paid. It's in this video or his previous live. I'm not looking for it again.

if it was cancelled by police or acts of god, there is insurance for stuff like that. if it was for other reasons, sounds like a lawsuit so yeah i'm sure they just gave him the fee. q will be alright.