Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You get zero points for palling around with underage girls so much that you anticipate someone who dislikes you will bring it up.

:dead:
Nice try. In taylor made he literally said "talk about him liking young girls its a gift from me.. heard it on the budden podcast so its gotta be true"

Hes talkin about when budden went on his rant, he knew kenny would use what he heard on the podcast. But your spin is a cool story bro :pachaha:

Never knew the coli had so many story tellers

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You stay deflecting. Point is, Drake also predicted what Kenny was going to say and drake also spoke truth.

As far as streams, lets see how long kenny can hold on to this. A spike in streams doesnt last forever and people are already publicly saying they are tired of the song.

So you can continue glazing for now, but it will correct itself
You didn't understood Euphoria or 6:16 in L.A didn't you?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who said we’re doing that?
Game is game.
Why complain that Kendrick called Drake a pedo (when there are videos/pics of him being weird with younger women mind you), but Drake can make wild claims against Kendrick and The Weeknd ?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Daps
the fans are more upset about this than schoolboy Q himself.

idk if some of these are fr fans, i seen a lot of them shyt on Q in other topics and as you can read here, some haven't even been to one of his shows.
on the other hand i'm probably the only one here who been to 5 of his shows. q will be aight :yeshrug:

as for drake.... don't know, don't care.