Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean Kendrick allegedly had inappropriate violent contact with women according to old articles and witnesses. Imma say it like this. Both these nikkas ain't shyt in different ways.
The are no police records and reports from neither venues or hotels confirming those allegations. It's been said he wasn't even there when the altercation happened.
There's literally photos and videos of Drake geeking with teenage girls. You tell this to Drake stans, they immediately want to debate the age of consent laws 😭 😭 😭

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The are no police records and reports from neither venues or hotels confirming those allegations. It's been said he wasn't even there when the altercation happened.
There's literally photos and videos of Drake geeking with teenage girls. You tell this to Drake stans, they immediately want to debate the age of consent laws 😭 😭 😭
There are no police reports on kendrick beating women so it didnt happen?

Ok well theres no police reports on drake being a pedophile so it didn't happen. Being seen with younger women doesnt mean hes a pedophile.

Drake has been linked to women such as Serena williams, toccara, tahiry, melyssa ford...etc these women are all older then him.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are no police reports on kendrick beating women so it didnt happen?

Ok well theres no police reports on drake being a pedophile so it didn't happen. Being seen with younger women doesnt mean hes a pedophile.

Drake has been linked to women such as Serena williams, toccara, tahiry, melyssa ford...etc these women are all older then him.
So with no RAW evidence and Kendrick denying those allegations at the Breakfast Club , you'll make up shyt?
Makes sense.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So with no RAW evidence and Kendrick denying those allegations at the Breakfast Club , you'll make up shyt?
Makes sense.
You think kendrick would openly admit to that on the Breakfast club? :deadrose:

Using your logic, theres also no RAW evidence that drake smashed any underage girls, and he also denied those allegations on the heart part 6. I can play that game too

So whats your point? Only one of them has witnesses and thats kendrick

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Using your logic, theres also no RAW evidence that drake smashed any underage girls, and he also denied those allegations on the heart part 6. I can play that game too

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You really this slow? Drake has fans of all ages from kids to grandparents. Sounded like he was just showing love to some kids who showed him love.

Again, drake has been linked to serena williams, toccara jones, tahiry, melyssa ford ..etc

They are all older then him.

Jesus christ

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I even said its been proven false and you STILL use the exact video ?
Is your comprehension that bad?

Kendrick wasn't at the Hard Rock Cafe, he was at the Mayweather fight. How can he be beating up women there if he in a completely different location?

We have the evidence to back up Kendrick, all you have is a racist cac's word.

Nobody said Drake sexually assaulted a teen, rather it's alluded that Drake is a pedo.
Do I believe he's a pedo? No. But he does give creep/weirdo vibes for years and he's barely addresses it.

With the documentation you have in front of you, which both are fabrications, which angle is more stronger?
Drake took the L here. If you even bothered to watch the Not Like US video, she's literally crip walking to the song. Are you still going to believe Drake? lol
You're done.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Then why fukk you keep @ing me??? :facepalm:

You are one dumb idiot

/discussion

Go play in traffic
Like how old are you?
Your comprehension is fried bro.
Kendrick really lied, the audience is slow.

Last edited: