Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All I said was that drake predicted what Kenny was going to say. Which is a true statement.

And I'm telling you Drake DIDN'T predict shyt
"Oh are you going to dig into my past and get dirt on me?"
What? That's what you're supposed to do in a rap beef. Social media was egging Kendrick to call Drake a pedo and Drake caught wind of that.

I'm telling you Kendrick didn't need/want to do it, but Drake decided to attack his family.
Euphoria was a full attack on Drake's character with subtle hints of pedo insults. He knew Drake wasn't gonna give a real rap battle and use shock value instead. How do you think Kendrick was able to drop Meet The Grahams 30 minutes later after Family Matters? He even said Drake was not as calculating as he is.

Edit: like seriously, listen to the songs again.
Tell me how it isn't relevant.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is stupid. The nikka main angle is the one Drake said he would use. Lol. That's the one that stuck. Not all that other shyt.
When Euphoria dropped, so many quotables and disses did stuck
People kept saying "What is it, THE BRAIDS?!"
Half a bar, and that got people rolling.
The way he used J Prince Jr, YMN Melly, Puffy, and Gunna as references got people to be more engaged to what he meant, especially if you're into Hip-hop news.
He called out lies Drake said on Push ups, especially about the Extortion allegations.
Kendrick called out all the arguments Rap purists criticism about Drake with his ghostwriting, fabrications about his gangster persona, and take other rappers style for clout.
Probably for the first time ever, a rapper dares to take away another rapper's Black card/N-Word privileges.
Another quotable: "fukk all that Pushing P, Let's see you Push-a-TEEEEE, You're better off getting at him before get off pushing me, he Terrace Thorton, Im Terrance Crawford yeah I'm whooping feet!"
Another quotable that made impact outside the internet: "I be at New Ho King eating fried rice with the dip sauce and the blammy crodie"
That one line made people go to New Ho King because Kendrick referenced that restaurant and figured out that Drake got robbed there.
And what does Drake do? He admitted he did got robbed on Family Matters and bought out New Ho King for a music video.
All that, and the owner of the restaurant has a meal on their menu called Kung-Fu Kenny Fried Rice. It became a hotspot on the city again.
So many other quotables for fans and goes against the narrative that Kendrick don't have quotables.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is stupid. The nikka main angle is the one Drake said he would use. Lol. That's the one that stuck. Not all that other shyt.

Once again....you get no points for having inappropriate contact with underage girls and then predicting someone is going to mention it during a confrontation. Am I in crazy land because wtf are you guys saying right now.
:dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Once again....you get no points for having inappropriate contact with underage girls and then predicting someone is going to mention it during a confrontation. Am I in crazy land because wtf are you guys saying right now.
:dead:
I mean Kendrick allegedly had inappropriate violent contact with women according to old articles and witnesses. Imma say it like this. Both these nikkas ain't shyt in different ways.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I mean Kendrick allegedly had inappropriate violent contact with women according to old articles and witnesses. Imma say it like this. Both these nikkas ain't shyt in different ways.
:mjlol:

Despite him not staying at the hotel huh. The story was bullshyt, it was proven false at the time (in an article you certainly saw in the thread) and Kendrick denied it at the time too.

This is so lazy. Drake knows his behavior is inappropriate, you know his behavior is inappropriate, etc. You can't Rabbit/8 Mile yourself out of this shyt, it was a glaring weakness and Kendrick decided to go there. Even warned him beforehand.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
And I'm telling you Drake DIDN'T predict shyt
"Oh are you going to dig into my past and get dirt on me?"
What? That's what you're supposed to do in a rap beef. Social media was egging Kendrick to call Drake a pedo and Drake caught wind of that.

I'm telling you Kendrick didn't need/want to do it, but Drake decided to attack his family.
Euphoria was a full attack on Drake's character with subtle hints of pedo insults. He knew Drake wasn't gonna give a real rap battle and use shock value instead. How do you think Kendrick was able to drop Meet The Grahams 30 minutes later after Family Matters? He even said Drake was not as calculating as he is.

Edit: like seriously, listen to the songs again.
Tell me how it isn't relevant.
Maybe you don't know what was a prediction is:patrice:

Thats the only way your analysis makes any sense. Look up the definition of prediction and then re read what I said.