Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Speak to Millie's parents. I'm not gonna pretend to know the ins and outs of how these industry people roll.

Her parents are trash and apparently let a 20 year old (streamer Hunter Echo) live with, and date, their 16 year old daughter.

Who then bragged about how he groomed her, while she (and her parents) had no idea it was happening.

And for the record I'm not saying Drake was grooming her but her radar is clearly way the f*ck off for that sort of thing.

Fred.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's all true when he has a record of dating older women. nikka knocked down jill scott for crying out loud

I'm not hating because it's fun but ya'll seriously letting shyt warp what's actually been presented in reality. Bro was taking tyra banks on dates, fukked jill scott and mel ford, was dating that one basketball players mom etc.

Literally nothing about his dating history indicates he's just shooting for young women but like I said, ya'll enjoy getting that off.

I do just think it's strange people are ignoring his actual dating history because of a video from 2013. I won't disregard the weirdness with the Millie Bobbie shyt but nikkas are dragging it when we're getting to the point of calling random nikkas pedos because they're not 100% team Kendrick. It's weird as fukk and purely terminally online shyt.
Defend pedophiles, brehs.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Exactly.

People really skim through music and don’t LISTEN to the lyrical content. Kendrick had foreknowledge of what Drake was going to do, warned him AGAINST doing it, and moved accordingly once Drake went ahead and did it.

Drake crashed out thinking his lies were going to grab hold. Kendrick just did a better job countering Drake’s lies with lies of his own intermixed with truth. Nobody ever believed Kendrick was beating his girl. Nobody ever believed Keem was writing for Kendrick. Nobody who listened to Mr Morale ever believed Kendrick got molested. Drake had zero TRUTHS to mix in with his lies to make them sound even halfway believable.
Drake also predicted what kendrick was going to do, and drake spoke truth as well.

You trying to spin it to fit your narrative but it aint workin

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Her parents are trash and apparently let a 20 year old (streamer Hunter Echo) live with, and date, their 16 year old daughter.

Who then bragged about how he groomed her, while she (and her parents) had no idea it was happening.

And for the record I'm not saying Drake was grooming her but her radar is clearly way the f*ck off for that sort of thing.

Fred.
Wild shyt. But I doubt that there's much her parents could've done since age of consent in UK is 16. Shorty could've had her own spot by then especially being rich.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Seems to be working just fine…

You stay deflecting. Point is, Drake also predicted what Kenny was going to say and drake also spoke truth.

As far as streams, lets see how long kenny can hold on to this. A spike in streams doesnt last forever and people are already publicly saying they are tired of the song.

So you can continue glazing for now, but it will correct itself

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You stay deflecting. Point is, Drake also predicted what Kenny was going to say and drake also spoke truth.

As far as streams, lets see how long kenny can hold on to this. A spike in streams doesnt last forever and people are already publicly saying they are tired of the song.

So you can continue glazing for now, but it will correct itself

As long as the children are safe….

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
But it's all true.

Plus Kendrick said it, not Q
Go send a message to the Canadian government and express your concern If it’s true. This is 2024, we shouldn’t let any R Kelly’s just move around anymore. Be a good citizen and report your worries.

Regardless your homie was still disrespecting the biggest artist in Canada and you showed up backing him up. You appeared on stage, in the video and is a close friend. Q knows what it is, which is why he retracted his statement in follow up tweets