Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Neither was Ross's crew, until they had to be peeled off the floor :laff:

Just by the way you speak, I can tell that If you came to Toronto, you'd be food.

Id slap the fire out you off GP and if you felt disrespected by that we can throw shoulders :yeshrug:

This fakkit really said "throw shoulders"...Jesus christ you corny as hell:mjlol:

You wouldn't do shyt to nobody ho. You a bytch and you come from a whole bloodline of bytches. fakkit ass Canadian :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was about to to say and this was all while he was touting and promoting Family Matters as this red button that Rory and Mal were talking about before Kendrick responded with Euphoria from what I remember(somebody will let me know if I'm wrong) and he shot a whole video for the song.

And just cause Kendrick had Meet the Grahams in the tuck, that doesn't mean he was gonna drop it, like he said, if you take it there, I'm taking it further, he gave Drake fair warning that shyt could of been on the up and up.

So Drake was always going to take it there, especially with the "bodyguard like Whitney" line in Pushups, that's why he wanted Kendrick to respond in the first place.

Exactly.

People really skim through music and don’t LISTEN to the lyrical content. Kendrick had foreknowledge of what Drake was going to do, warned him AGAINST doing it, and moved accordingly once Drake went ahead and did it.

Drake crashed out thinking his lies were going to grab hold. Kendrick just did a better job countering Drake’s lies with lies of his own intermixed with truth. Nobody ever believed Kendrick was beating his girl. Nobody ever believed Keem was writing for Kendrick. Nobody who listened to Mr Morale ever believed Kendrick got molested. Drake had zero TRUTHS to mix in with his lies to make them sound even halfway believable.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I genuinely do not understand how his fans don't see the white boy games he likes to play. The passive aggressive shyt is the only thing he has to resort to from now on, he knows not to cross that line again.

That's why I don't mind mfs continuing to drag this shyt out. He 100% deserves the embarrassment.
Feels like his mom is calling the shots.next, he gon send Jay Rock a bottle of manishevitz

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This fakkit really said "throw shoulders"...Jesus christ you corny as hell:mjlol:

You wouldn't do shyt to nobody ho. You a bytch and you come from a whole bloodline of bytches. fakkit ass Canadian :pachaha:
Guaranteed youd be like that nikka who threw the bottle...pop all that shyt, have NO hands and get flatlined :russ:

You couldnt punch your way out a wet paper bag

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I was about to to say and this was all while he was touting and promoting Family Matters as this red button that Rory and Mal were talking about before Kendrick responded with Euphoria from what I remember(somebody will let me know if I'm wrong) and he shot a whole video for the song.

And just cause Kendrick had Meet the Grahams in the tuck, that doesn't mean he was gonna drop it, like he said, if you take it there, I'm taking it further, he gave Drake fair warning that shyt could of been on the up and up.

So Drake was always going to take it there, especially with the "bodyguard like Whitney" line in Pushups, that's why he wanted Kendrick to respond in the first place.
:mjlol:It’s wild how Drake didn’t learned anything from that Pusha beef. Homie can’t stop himself from mentioning other bruh’s girls. “I’ma let it ring on you like Virginia Williams” birthed The Story of Adidon. “Bodyguards like Whitney" birthed Euphoria, 6:16, MTG, and NLU. Drake should’ve listened to his own advice and kept it PG.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the info always been intrigued but you know black ppl can’t go everywhere Aiden can go but I respect that you gues fight but I ain’t fighting yall them Samoan genes ain’t no joke lol

You fine in Nz. Australia is abit more different for men like us but even then it's more of a vibe I get in states like Idaho or Nebraska. Not bad but not comfortable.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That wasn't a threat, it's reality. Playing around with LA shyt generally doesn't go well for outsiders...just a fact. And that ball is in Drake's court. Or have we forgotten that Drake put money out on the street for dirt, just like he did in Virginia for Pusha, and didn't get shyt back.

Certain people been mad for over two months now about this battle and the aftermath. Using the same weak arguments in each thread crying. And a lot of them are not Drake fans, I agree. They're just Kendrick haters who thought he was gonna take the L. My problem is that if the roles were reversed and Kendrick got humiliated, none of these people would be complaining about Drake's victory lap. You know how many "can we admit Kendrick's catalog is overrated" troll threads we'd have by now if he had lost? You know what I'd be doing if Kendrick lost two months ago? I wouldn't be talking about the fukking battle. Because it would be over and I would have said my peace two months ago. But it's like people can't stop crying about this. It's on twitter too so it's not just the Coli. Bunch of dudes trying to rewrite history we all lived through over the last few months lol. Or catch people on contradictions like this is a court of law. Nobody cares.

Aye when you're right, you're right. Good response

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I genuinely do not understand how his fans don't see the white boy games he likes to play. The passive aggressive shyt is the only thing he has to resort to from now on, he knows not to cross that line again.

That's why I don't mind mfs continuing to drag this shyt out. He 100% deserves the embarrassment.
First of all what line ? Did we hear Drake and Kenny say something affirming they won’t diss or take shots at each other ? Kendrick is free to drop whatever he wants isn’t he ? I thought he was independent. Also only white boys troll on the internet ?