Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
IMG-1613.png

I genuinely do not understand how his fans don't see the white boy games he likes to play. The passive aggressive shyt is the only thing he has to resort to from now on, he knows not to cross that line again.

That's why I don't mind mfs continuing to drag this shyt out. He 100% deserves the embarrassment.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You’re calling the biggest artist from our country a pedophile and saying he’s human trafficking little girls but you expect everything to be Kosher?
So we're just supposed to ignore Drake calling Kendrick a woman beater and a cuckold just because he exposed that Drake got robbed at a local Chinese grub?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Would you be cool with a 30 year old man texting your 14 year old daughter?
Not just that, he was asking her about boyfriends and texting shyt like "I miss you".... And this comes directly from her naive ass talking about it openly (not blaming her since she is literally the kid in this situation).

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I genuinely do not understand how his fans don't see the white boy games he likes to play. The passive aggressive shyt is the only thing he has to resort to from now on, he knows not to cross that line again.

That's why I don't mind mfs continuing to drag this shyt out. He 100% deserves the embarrassment.

His fans like to pick and choose when Drake is sending shots or when he's not, but he's obviously IS sending shots at somebody.
First it's "Its not that deep" then its "These bars went over ya head" like bro pick one.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gucci Mane :mjlol:

Canada is a real country not some third world country where you can just dabble with their national security for rap music. Drake himself is affiliated with criminals that the people that run the country would probably wanna throw under the jail.

Are you guys grown ups or what?

And even if we entertain the idea of Drake being like Gaddafi's son Al-Saadi and could decide who enters the 10th largest economy in the world. Why the hell would he ban his enemies affiliate but not Pusha-t or Meek Mill who tried his hardest to kill his career on some shyt that was deeper than battle rap music. Or Ross. :snoop:

Drake doesn't decide anything but he was vouching for people to get across the border both ways at one point. His people into the US and Some Americans into Canada. He cannot stop anything tho.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
'Yeah if I have the power to ban a nikka who called me a pedo from anywhere im doing it. A nikka who made the a billboard leading hit out of a song calling me a pedo? Lmao I’m supposed to just let it go? Y’all are absolutely insane
:yeshrug: What you want kdot to do? Lie in his diss songs and say Drake don’t like underage girls? Everybody in the industry knows it’s true. shyt, even Drake‘s Fans. He gonna have to pay for it someday. It is what it is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

these are white boy games?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Nobody scared of Canada :mjlol:
Neither was Ross's crew, until they had to be peeled off the floor :laff:

Its been Halloween for you clowns for YEARS and yall still wanna act like ray charles :dead:

Just by the way you speak, I can tell you never been in a fight let alone some street shyt.

Id slap the fire out you off GP and if you felt disrespected by that we can throw shoulders :yeshrug:

Last edited: