Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely can't wait to see your meltdown when/if Drake goes and performs in Cali with no issues.

Ya'll gonna consistently get your feelings hurt living vicariously through nikkas during this beef when it's rapidly getting corny because of all this shyt. Both sides are being fukking annoying

Why would I be mad, when Kendrick will perform in Canada with no issue?

I'm already satisfied. My guy won in a landslide.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Why would I be mad, when Kendrick will perform in Canada with no issue?

As he should? Idk who is wanting physical violence over this or tryna incite it besides weirdos.

Though, you did post the usual "nobody has to go to *insert place* but everyone has to come to LA" bullshyt threat.

I'm already satisfied. My guy won in a landslide.

Lmaooooooo, nikkas are calling out @spliz and @CHICAGO for supposedly being Drake stans while still being one of the brave ones to keep their profiles open (can't believe ya'll letting do that) so ppl can see they've never been Drake fans. And you're all in on that bullshyt.

But yeah, you're already satisfied. I'm not mad at the gloating or any of that at all, but this weird shyt seems way more vindictive than celebratory.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Best country I've ever been to. But that's coz I have Samoan blood maybe. If you get caught slipping in nz it's not coz the colour of your skin. It's because you were slipping.

Their police pulled up on me one day in an area called the viaduct in auckland and as a man of colour I was like ehhhhh here we go. Their cops don't even have guns and just were trying to offer me a ride coz I was walking the same way they were headed.

Like the bro said NZ is good bro, there is racism here for sure but it's more systemic as opposed to outright violent or in your face these days.

We just drink too much in this country and there is a lot more meth usage so people are liable to flip over small amounts of disrespect. The biggest difference is that 95% of fights will be settled with hands here as opposed to weapons and guns.

I lost a homie to gun violence at the start of the year but that's rare as hell here.
I appreciate the info always been intrigued but you know black ppl can’t go everywhere Aiden can go but I respect that you gues fight but I ain’t fighting yall them Samoan genes ain’t no joke lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
As he should? Idk who is wanting physical violence over this or tryna incite it besides weirdos.

Though, you did post the usual "nobody has to go to *insert place* but everyone has to come to LA" bullshyt threat.

Lmaooooooo, nikkas are calling out @spliz and @CHICAGO for supposedly being Drake stans while still being one of the brave ones to keep their profiles open (can't believe ya'll letting do that) so ppl can see they've never been Drake fans. And you're all in on that bullshyt.

But yeah, you're already satisfied. I'm not mad at the gloating or any of that at all, but this weird shyt seems way more vindictive than celebratory.

That wasn't a threat, it's reality. Playing around with LA shyt generally doesn't go well for outsiders...just a fact. And that ball is in Drake's court. Or have we forgotten that Drake put money out on the street for dirt, just like he did in Virginia for Pusha, and didn't get shyt back.

Certain people been mad for over two months now about this battle and the aftermath. Using the same weak arguments in each thread crying. And a lot of them are not Drake fans, I agree. They're just Kendrick haters who thought he was gonna take the L. My problem is that if the roles were reversed and Kendrick got humiliated, none of these people would be complaining about Drake's victory lap. You know how many "can we admit Kendrick's catalog is overrated" troll threads we'd have by now if he had lost? You know what I'd be doing if Kendrick lost two months ago? I wouldn't be talking about the fukking battle. Because it would be over and I would have said my peace two months ago. But it's like people can't stop crying about this. It's on twitter too so it's not just the Coli. Bunch of dudes trying to rewrite history we all lived through over the last few months lol. Or catch people on contradictions like this is a court of law. Nobody cares.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say it's a "threat" when it's just a reality.

I've told tales of the wealthy people I've brushed with who keep shyt tight because they CAN and WILL get GOT out here. :pachaha:
Imagine thinking people trying to "scare you" when we're just telling the truth.

Look low key? You'll probably be aight.

Be in the high visibility area, looking like food?
The same shyt that could happen in East London.
That could happen in Toronto.
That would happen in some burrough in NY
Can happen to yah ass here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People say it's a "threat" when it's just a reality.

I've told tales of the wealthy people I've brushed with who keep shyt tight because they CAN and WILL get GOT out here. :pachaha:
Imagine thinking people trying to "scare you" when we're just telling the truth.

Look low key? You'll probably be aight.

Be in the high visibility area, looking like food?
The same shyt that could happen in East London.
That could happen in Toronto.
That would happen in some burrough in NY
Can happen to yah ass here.
nikka put the energy out there for the world to see. shyt is a threat. And it's corny. And I fukk wit Schoolboy. Always have.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

OVO Shane was boutta get packed out:ohhh:

a56.gif

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Best country I've ever been to. But that's coz I have Samoan blood maybe. If you get caught slipping in nz it's not coz the colour of your skin. It's because you were slipping.

Their police pulled up on me one day in an area called the viaduct in auckland and as a man of colour I was like ehhhhh here we go. Their cops don't even have guns and just were trying to offer me a ride coz I was walking the same way they were headed.

I bet this is The Rock

Ol celebrity the police saw me and wanted my autograph lookin ass 😄

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish the LA shows were as cheap as those ones the OVHoes were quoting
Tde baiting
He doesn't on his main account. He's smart enough to post the wild conspiracy theories and outright lies on AkademiksTV, but he owns both accounts.

Fred.
his team runs them
That wasn't a threat, it's reality. Playing around with LA shyt generally doesn't go well for outsiders...just a fact. And that ball is in Drake's court. Or have we forgotten that Drake put money out on the street for dirt, just like he did in Virginia for Pusha, and didn't get shyt back.

Certain people been mad for over two months now about this battle and the aftermath. Using the same weak arguments in each thread crying. And a lot of them are not Drake fans, I agree. They're just Kendrick haters who thought he was gonna take the L. My problem is that if the roles were reversed and Kendrick got humiliated, none of these people would be complaining about Drake's victory lap. You know how many "can we admit Kendrick's catalog is overrated" troll threads we'd have by now if he had lost? You know what I'd be doing if Kendrick lost two months ago? I wouldn't be talking about the fukking battle. Because it would be over and I would have said my peace two months ago. But it's like people can't stop crying about this. It's on twitter too so it's not just the Coli. Bunch of dudes trying to rewrite history we all lived through over the last few months lol. Or catch people on contradictions like this is a court of law. Nobody cares.
the money thing was never confirmed by anyone except Coolee bravo and a lyric .

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka put the energy out there for the world to see. shyt is a threat. And it's corny. And I fukk wit Schoolboy. Always have.
Tbh. My post wasn't even about Schoolboy perse but that poster talking about people making threats on behalf of the west coast.
lol.

But yeah, as for the thread topic, I don't think that was the best way to air his frustrations but I've done similar stuff as an indie artist.
So I can't fault him.