Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Bm-tkSpCQAAN9nP.jpg

TDE got to be the shortest crew in hip hop
Whole crew full of midgets

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol

Q my guy but it's time to get off twitter. The first tweet was fine, announcing the cancellation. Nothing beyond that really needed to be aired out. If he wants to be mad at anything it's his own decision not to really tour this album because he'd rather stay home with his family. I'm not knocking a dude for being a dad but...announcing a handful of small shows instead of a full tour never makes sense for an artist IMO. You waited 5 years to drop an album, go on tour before even more people forget who you are dude...

Why is Drake making these lame visual puns? Yeah you had drummers playing in Atlanta because of Metro make some drums or something? Then the Kendrick and Kanye baby moms lookalikes, because...? And now the blue slides. What part of the game is this lame ass shyt?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
But it's all true.

Plus Kendrick said it, not Q

It's all true when he has a record of dating older women. nikka knocked down jill scott for crying out loud

I'm not hating because it's fun but ya'll seriously letting shyt warp what's actually been presented in reality. Bro was taking tyra banks on dates, fukked jill scott and mel ford, was dating that one basketball players mom etc.

Literally nothing about his dating history indicates he's just shooting for young women but like I said, ya'll enjoy getting that off.

I do just think it's strange people are ignoring his actual dating history because of a video from 2013. I won't disregard the weirdness with the Millie Bobbie shyt but nikkas are dragging it when we're getting to the point of calling random nikkas pedos because they're not 100% team Kendrick. It's weird as fukk and purely terminally online shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why is Drake making these lame visual puns? Yeah you had drummers playing in Atlanta because of Metro make some drums or something? Then the Kendrick and Kanye baby moms lookalikes, because...? And now the blue slides. What part of the game is this lame ass shyt?

Easier to do visuals than write witty shyt when you don't write enough of your own shyt.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

The game that 50 was ruling. We pretending social media trolling is something new that Drake invented all of a sudden?

Not to mention this shyt being a huge fukking stretch like nikkas acting like he's personally picking ovo models and even though several were wearing wife-beaters, weirdos immediately thought it was Whitney reference.

nikkas are still following some random ass weirdo gay cult member that worked security that sells leftover shyt people don't want and think it's some big conspiracy, even after it's obvious he's just clout chasing to eventually sell this shyt at that auction he stays advertising.

nikkas on a dark Kenny subreddit like fukk outta here

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Easier to do visuals than write witty shyt when you don't write enough of your own shyt.

I genuinely can't wait to see your meltdown when/if Drake goes and performs in Cali with no issues.

Ya'll gonna consistently get your feelings hurt living vicariously through nikkas during this beef when it's rapidly getting corny because of all this shyt. Both sides are being fukking annoying

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I genuinely can't wait to see your meltdown when/if Drake goes and performs in Cali with no issues.

Ya'll gonna consistently get your feelings hurt living vicariously through nikkas during this beef when it's rapidly getting corny because of all this shyt. Both sides are being fukking annoying
Nothing is going to happen to Drake because to everyone but Drake it’s not that serious. This is a guy that literally stans a racist ass motorcycle club that have made life hell for black folks across Montreal to Toronto for decades, goes after rappers wives just because he has arrested development from his mom always being second place, is on camera at the beginning of his career talking about how successful he will be in the industry because he is part of the “club”, and that’s just the stuff that everybody knows about smh

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Facts I’m from the Bronx and never had that mindset because I always traveled. But fukk that how’s NZ? Is it cool for brothers?

Like the bro said NZ is good bro, there is racism here for sure but it's more systemic as opposed to outright violent or in your face these days.

We just drink too much in this country and there is a lot more meth usage so people are liable to flip over small amounts of disrespect. The biggest difference is that 95% of fights will be settled with hands here as opposed to weapons and guns.

I lost a homie to gun violence at the start of the year but that's rare as hell here.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

lol

Q my guy but it's time to get off twitter. The first tweet was fine, announcing the cancellation. Nothing beyond that really needed to be aired out. If he wants to be mad at anything it's his own decision not to really tour this album because he'd rather stay home with his family. I'm not knocking a dude for being a dad but...announcing a handful of small shows instead of a full tour never makes sense for an artist IMO. You waited 5 years to drop an album, go on tour before even more people forget who you are dude...

:russ:Instagram fingers the boy is moving like Meek