Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Yep. The only nikkas who think it sweet and sunshine and rainbows outside they hood haven't traveled. I'm more comfortable in Queens (Sunnyside admittedly, nikka got bread now) than in South Auckland New Zealand. ( lot of family there so go there) you think the 6ft6 300 pound Samoan or Maori is gonna care you got a gun back home?
Facts I’m from the Bronx and never had that mindset because I always traveled. But fukk that how’s NZ? Is it cool for brothers?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cracker shyt. White boy called the cops on a black man. Prolly called him a “gangbanger”. Can’t respect it

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cracker shyt. White boy called the cops on a black man. Prolly called him a “gangbanger”. Can’t respect it
:russ: Drake has zero to do with it but you quick to start capping like a hoe

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bm-tkSpCQAAN9nP.jpg

TDE got to be the shortest crew in hip hop

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts I’m from the Bronx and never had that mindset because I always traveled. But fukk that how’s NZ? Is it cool for brothers?
Best country I've ever been to. But that's coz I have Samoan blood maybe. If you get caught slipping in nz it's not coz the colour of your skin. It's because you were slipping.

Their police pulled up on me one day in an area called the viaduct in auckland and as a man of colour I was like ehhhhh here we go. Their cops don't even have guns and just were trying to offer me a ride coz I was walking the same way they were headed.