Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cancelled work because I was supposed to go today, but this bullshyt happened
My first time in years since I ever been to a concert

Sucks bruh I was supposed to go too.

It could have involved the flooding but I feel like that would have been stated in the cancellation announcement. All it says is “the event organizer has decided to cancel the show”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Looks horrible for Schoolboy. Taking all this to the internet, blaming the police, making threats, and walking it back
wsCGR6Z.gif

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it sounds funny but you even got an rip pop smoke header.. he prolly saw the palms trees and thought shyt was smoove

TLDR- There’s a hood everywhere trust me
Yep. The only nikkas who think it sweet and sunshine and rainbows outside they hood haven't traveled. I'm more comfortable in Queens (Sunnyside admittedly, nikka got bread now) than in South Auckland New Zealand. ( lot of family there so go there) you think the 6ft6 300 pound Samoan or Maori is gonna care you got a gun back home?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Canadian police ban foreigners quite quick if they are gang members have records and shyt like that.

The fukk has that got to do with Drake or Party next door :snoop:

Just like these fruity rag headed boys don't run California or even gang banging in California as of the past decades, Drake doesn't run Canadian customs

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Canadian police ban foreigners quite quick if they are gang members have records and shyt like that.

The fukk has that got to do with Drake or Party next door :snoop:

Just like these fruity rag headed boys don't run California or even gang banging in California as of the past decades, Drake doesn't run Canadian customs

Aint gucci mane say that drake put in a call to let him in canada?

so it’s obvious he gotta some sorta pull but go ahead

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Aint gucci mane say that drake put in a call to let him in canada?

so it’s obvious he gotta some sorta pull but go ahead
Gucci Mane :mjlol:

Canada is a real country not some third world country where you can just dabble with their national security for rap music. Drake himself is affiliated with criminals that the people that run the country would probably wanna throw under the jail.

Are you guys grown ups or what?

And even if we entertain the idea of Drake being like Gaddafi's son Al-Saadi and could decide who enters the 10th largest economy in the world. Why the hell would he ban his enemies affiliate but not Pusha-t or Meek Mill who tried his hardest to kill his career on some shyt that was deeper than battle rap music. Or Ross. :snoop:

Last edited: