Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saying somebody will get hurt is dumb as hell on Q's end. Wack100 backing Bird which by extension means he backing Drake. Would be funny to have la gangs beefing with each other after the pop out because Q couldnt perform in cananda and he in his feelings.

DJ hed clout chasin ass adding fuel to the fire too.

There's also the fact that it could have nothing to do with Drake.
As we saw the beef play out, Wack was definitely NOT backing Drake wtf lol.. he not that stupid

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
yall were cheering when ross crew got packed out now that Q talking about people getting hurt its problem

a56.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall were cheering when ross crew got packed out now that Q talking about people getting hurt its problem

a56.gif
What are you even talking about ? Ross got jumped on his own for being disrespectful and had nothing to do with Drake outside of him trying to play the song abc in effect make the people there look stupid . The Icarus guy who was there fighting been on live playing nlu .
Another thing for winners tde keep mentioning the other side . All on twitter yapping yet I see you always hating on Drake with your corny ass duck

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
What are you even talking about ? Ross got jumped on his own for being disrespectful and had nothing to do with Drake outside of him trying to play the song abc in effect make the people there look stupid . The Icarus guy who was there fighting been on live playing nlu .
Another thing for winners tde keep mentioning the other side . All on twitter yapping yet I see you always hating on Drake with your corny ass duck

leave my duck out of this :ufdup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

lol

Q my guy but it's time to get off twitter. The first tweet was fine, announcing the cancellation. Nothing beyond that really needed to be aired out. If he wants to be mad at anything it's his own decision not to really tour this album because he'd rather stay home with his family. I'm not knocking a dude for being a dad but...announcing a handful of small shows instead of a full tour never makes sense for an artist IMO. You waited 5 years to drop an album, go on tour before even more people forget who you are dude...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

lol

Q my guy but it's time to get off twitter. The first tweet was fine, announcing the cancellation. Nothing beyond that really needed to be aired out. If he wants to be mad at anything it's his own decision not to really tour this album because he'd rather stay home with his family. I'm not knocking a dude for being a dad but...announcing a handful of small shows instead of a full tour never makes sense for an artist IMO. You waited 5 years to drop an album, go on tour before even more people forget who you are dude...

He got emotional.

You can't be a family man and a gangster.

Bad look for Q.