Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that sucks, i hope to hear the full story. bigger picture, the soldiers are the one who end up getting hurt. a Kenny show is gonna be at scotiabank, no real threat of cancellation and the event security combined with his own will be enough to calm any fears. if we're going with the tinfoil drake theory, a dude like Q gotta move smarter. Jay/Drake/old Puff etc. are the folks who have the pull to stop some bags and they have all flexed that muscle at one time or another. Just like Pac said, "don't go to war until you got your money right". u not sampled nor featured on any of the songs. maybe kenny will reimburse him :francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:Never ending war in these tde/ovo threads
Zki6LEk.gif

:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m from here it ain’t got nothing to do with the flooding I can guarantee you that. That shyt been over with and the city been sunny and dry since the rain fall on Tuesday

Ticketmaster employee I spoke with this morning said the show is still on and History (the venue) is still selling tickets and taking reservations for tables.

I’m wondering if Q got some bad information and jumped the gun tweeting last night? Or if he really shook and just put this out there to get the show cancelled cause he don’t want to perform in the city? But that shyt don’t even make sense.
The flooding could have damaged the venue no ? Why don’t someone call history to find out
You think that's how it works?....one show gets cancelled and another pops up the same day? :what: ....smh. When Q scheduled these shows I'm sure he had a certain money goal he wanted to hit. To pay for his lifestyle. Now he prolly won't be able to hit that goal. Of course he's not gonna take that lightly. Any man who would is a p*ssy with zero self respect.

And regardless. fukk the money. It's the principle. You trying to blackball an artist over a rap beef he wasn't even involved in. Like Q said. They coulda touched their crew members if they wanted. But shyt would be corny.

Q just letting him what it is. Aubrey wants to play mafia boss and play with people's lives he's gonna find himself in some shyt he's not ready for:hubie:

But maybe drake had nothing to do with it. We'll see:yeshrug:
Isn’t this what Kendrick’s trying to do to Drake ? Yiu calling guy a pedo and saying in multiple songs he’s a sex trafficker is not trying to mess up someone money ?

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
What's a Lane? I assume Estates is like Projects? Is Lane like a highrise?

A lane is an ordinary street, not all black people live in bummy estates, and the Nairobi Ninja is calling out 'c00ns'

Have we ever seen a pic of this guy 2 confirm he's actually black?

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Usual suspect at number one :russ:

pAEmN5g.png
Look at my post count and look at that Kenyan weirdo post count
Bruh need 2 get a life fr fr can't believe I was entertaing canadian comic book guy irl

He 1 of thos Indian Kenyans people like Idi Amin was tryna get outta Africa

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't think so. I don't know.

That makes sense. So was he basically saying black folks can't live in regular houses?
Basically

And they have babies 4 benefits?
Something to that effect

Even though I live in a country that has a 2 child cap on benefits and I have 3 (THREE, uno dos tres) children.

All this cuz I called Canada lame
Was he even born there?
Any of his parents born there?