Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This thread is so dumb

The city had flooding due to heavy rainfall the main highway leading downtown was shut down

nikkas running with narratives

Toronto police confirmed they never cancelled shyt

Schoolboy sold out his show and had a great time in Calgary

:unimpressed:

Where's the source that Toronto Police never cancelled the show? I never saw that anywhere.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You think that's how it works?....one show gets cancelled and another pops up the same day? :what: ....smh. When Q scheduled these shows I'm sure he had a certain money goal he wanted to hit. To pay for his lifestyle. Now he prolly won't be able to hit that goal. Of course he's not gonna take that lightly. Any man who would is a p*ssy with zero self respect.

And regardless. fukk the money. It's the principle. You trying to blackball an artist over a rap beef he wasn't even involved in. Like Q said. They coulda touched their crew members if they wanted. But shyt would be corny.

Q just letting him what it is. Aubrey wants to play mafia boss and play with people's lives he's gonna find himself in some shyt he's not ready for:hubie:

But maybe drake had nothing to do with it. We'll see:yeshrug:
Drake ain't have shyt to do with it. Turns out it was cause of the flooding.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake ain't have shyt to do with it. Turns out it was cause of the flooding.

Where are you seeing that? I literally just got off the phone with Ticketmaster and they said the show is still going on and as of right now there’s no cancellation.

We’ll see what happens in the next few hours but as of right now the show is still happening. The tickets are still being sold and we haven’t received any email/updates from Live Nation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Where are you seeing that? I literally just got off the phone with Ticketmaster and they said the show is still going on and as of right now there’s no cancellation.

We’ll see what happens in the next few hours but as of right now the show is still happening. The tickets are still being sold and we haven’t received any email/updates from Live Nation.
That's what people been saying from there. But if it ain't cancelled than Q is even more of a dumbass.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what people been saying from there. But if it ain't cancelled than Q is even more of a dumbass.

I’m from here it ain’t got nothing to do with the flooding I can guarantee you that. That shyt been over with and the city been sunny and dry since the rain fall on Tuesday

Ticketmaster employee I spoke with this morning said the show is still on and History (the venue) is still selling tickets and taking reservations for tables.

I’m wondering if Q got some bad information and jumped the gun tweeting last night? Or if he really shook and just put this out there to get the show cancelled cause he don’t want to perform in the city? But that shyt don’t even make sense.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I’m from here it ain’t got nothing to do with the flooding I can guarantee you that. That shyt been over with and the city been sunny and dry since the rain fall on Tuesday

Ticketmaster employee I spoke with this morning said the show is still on and History (the venue) is still selling tickets and taking reservations for tables.

I’m wondering if Q got some bad information and jumped the gun tweeting last night? Or if he really shook and just put this out there to get the show cancelled cause he don’t want to perform in the city? But that shyt don’t even make sense.
Wow. Maybe that stupid nikka should've verified before sending threats online? Smh. Emotional nikkas man.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt is hilarious

I said Canada corny now I'm a white English man that lives on an estate and is breeding b*stards for benefits

And they say they not corny

I been watching Crime Beat tho I see Vancouver can stay
The rest should stay under water 🌊
shyt was all jokes till you started sounding like a cac talking bout raw meat and circumcision

never go full blown c00n :scust:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Venue where Q was suppose to perform is connected to Drake he has investments and a stake.

Because fukking with someone's bread leads to emotional outbursts as you see what Q is doing on social media. Just look at what he said about being in the "not like us" video.
he should provide proof of what he’s claiming . Also for a real Nicca to run to twitter is hilarious

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

SZA cancelled 30 mins before her show last year and ticketmaster took its time to reflect it on their side

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shyt really is cancelled. Officially announced on Ticketmaster site. Still ain’t receive the cancellation email but tickets no longer on sale and the show is cancelled on Ticketmaster.

SMH weak shyt

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Shouldve dropped more music instead of playing video games on Twitch for all those years since Crash Talk

Dude wouldn't be this hurt and crashing out over a single cancelled show then