Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
damn this shyt ain't even funny. you can't be this stupid

you a West African talking like this? :dahell:

colonized minds. you just over there making b*stards n collecting benefits huh? :snoop:

Sorry 2 QUOTE u b4 u added the bit about b*stards into the mix

I see u had to spice it up a little for extra effect.
Add sum pizazzzz into ur insults yh?

Lame and corny I rest my case

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all reality Toronto Police did this for Qs own protection and it has nothing to do with Drake.

shyts strange cause I still haven’t received any email from Live Nation/TicketMaster about the cancellation and there’s nothing on History website about it. Sure it’s to come later but tickets are still being sold

Q don’t wanna fukk up his bag and he obviously been told what be been told but still strange

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
These little "small victories" or whatever you want to call it from the Drake stan contingent are fukking embarrassing and pathetic :mjlol:

You dumb motherfukkers were wrong about everything, every step of the way.... Schoolboy Q having the police called on him to get a lil' show canceled does nothing to Kendrick.

"Not Like Us" is still the #1 record in the country. It's still #1 on a global scale. This was a monumental L. Nothing is going to change that and you delusional retards need to accept it and move on :mjlol:
Ironically the only nikkas in here that can't accept it is Dot fans not realizing that lines have been crossed and that him and his affiliates made enemies with an artist and his entire country

Drake ain't gonna be able to move around LA like he used to either

Superstar
Daps
Why do ur croadies try talk like our Yutes
Ur biggest artist came tryna sound like Skepta gtfoh

About 'my chargi'
Can't believe we let this maple syrup drinking batty bwoi get away with it now Somali Pirates 🏴‍☠️ in here hyping

6 posts in a row
throw the whole County (except Vancouver) in the 🚮

:dahell:

London and Toronto both have street culture primarily influenced by Immigrating Jamaicans. Nobody was emulating you. we sounded like that forever. I'm sure you have knowledge of this too.

Who's a somali pirate? i'm defending the country NOT DRAKE. you didn't let anything happen you tea sipping bum estate bytch. I'm Kenyan. Throw yourself in the trash. all you got over there is bad weather and shyt food, fukk you over there for :dahell:

I'm racist AF tbh
Apologies 4 calling u A Somali Pirate

But U called me a bum estate bytch? I don't live in an estate I live on a LANE
Not surprising coming from a barbaric nation that continues to circumcise baby girls.
No respect

:dead:
Y’all my nikkas but this whole exchange had me sobbing laughing at work lmaooo

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:dead:
Y’all my nikkas but this whole exchange had me sobbing laughing at work lmaooo
This shyt is hilarious

I said Canada corny now I'm a white English man that lives on an estate and is breeding b*stards for benefits

And they say they not corny

I been watching Crime Beat tho I see Vancouver can stay
The rest should stay under water 🌊

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
West Coast kats are so wack:mjlol:

They're slowly turning into New York brehs with their "I'm from Cali:stopitslime:" tough talk:dead:

Edit: Can barely afford rent in your own hoods and have to rely on acts of God in order to have fresh water, but trying to dictate who can and can't rap at a show for 2-4 hours:russ:. Priorities all kinds of messed up.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikka so the fukk what, go perform in another city:laff:

You think that's how it works?....one show gets cancelled and another pops up the same day? :what: ....smh. When Q scheduled these shows I'm sure he had a certain money goal he wanted to hit. To pay for his lifestyle. Now he prolly won't be able to hit that goal. Of course he's not gonna take that lightly. Any man who would is a p*ssy with zero self respect.

And regardless. fukk the money. It's the principle. You trying to blackball an artist over a rap beef he wasn't even involved in. Like Q said. They coulda touched their crew members if they wanted. But shyt would be corny.

Q just letting him what it is. Aubrey wants to play mafia boss and play with people's lives he's gonna find himself in some shyt he's not ready for:hubie:

But maybe drake had nothing to do with it. We'll see:yeshrug:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You think that's how it works?....one show gets cancelled and another pops up the same day? :what: ....smh. When Q scheduled these shows I'm sure he had a certain money goal he wanted to hit. To pay for his lifestyle. Now he prolly won't be able to hit that goal. Of course he's not gonna take that lightly. Any man who would is a p*ssy with zero self respect.

And regardless. fukk the money. It's the principle. You trying to blackball an artist over a rap beef he wasn't even involved in. Like Q said. They coulda touched their crew members if they wanted. But shyt would be corny.

Q just letting him what it is. Aubrey wants to play mafia boss and play with people's lives he's gonna find himself in some real shyt he's not ready for:hubie:

Not funny when the rabbit got the gun huh