Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm racist AF tbh
Apologies 4 calling u A Somali Pirate

But U called me a bum estate bytch? I don't live in an estate I live on a LANE
Not surprising coming from a barbaric nation that continues to circumcise baby girls.
No respect
Who is this cracker?

fukking Tommy Robinson over here :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Look @ this 🍩 😄

Yep I'm a White man just like Drake is
DhNvynKXkAAtClK.jpg

:mjlol:

It’s coming home?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm racist AF tbh
Apologies 4 calling u A Somali Pirate

But U called me a bum estate bytch? I don't live in an estate I live on a LANE
Not surprising coming from a barbaric nation that continues to circumcise baby girls.
No respect
lol I actually used to respect you. you sound daft as hell girl, like some colonizing white brit. that's not a national practise. it's also very uncommon. you seem to have gorged yourself on all the stupid propaganda you could get about other Black people from cacs. I'm not even low enough to diss Nigerians over your ignorance. I always have respect for Black people, you chose to have none so it's a reflection of how you feel about yourself by extension. stay in your lane. Talk about your p*ssy or something. That brain is an empty vessel and noise is abhorrent. you the type of bish that need to cook fukk n shut up.

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
lol I actually used to respect you. you sound daft as hell girl, like some colonizing white brit. that's not a national practise. it's also very uncommon. you seem to have gorged yourself on all the stupid propaganda you could get about other Black people from cacs. I'm not even low enough to diss Nigerians over your ignorance. I always have respect for Black people, you chose to have none so it's a reflection of how you feel about yourself by extension. stay in your lane. Talk about your p*ssy or something. That brain is an empty vessell. you the type of bish that need to cook fukk n shut up.

I can't cook 4 u wtf u eat crickets n locust x raw meat
I'm gd

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
At the end of the day he still hoover. Q depends on shows to feed his family. It's really the only way he makes money at this point. This ain't a game to him. He's letting it known publicly that them boys bout to have a real problem beyond rap beef.

But I got a feeling it's a misunderstanding. At least I hope so. Cause if not this can get serious. Q's people are really with the shyts. I doubt Aubrey had anything to do with it though. He ain't that stupid :hubie:
nikka so the fukk what, go perform in another city:laff:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto police dont allow Toronto rappers to perform live for the most part in the city.

Toronto rappers suck. They’re not real artists

Toronto Police doing the right not letting them perform in the city

All the rappers who had potential to blow/crossover have all been killed (Smoke Dawg, Houdini, Bvlly) and the rap scene here is completely dead. Just crash outs that make drill crap

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
damn this shyt ain't even funny. you can't be this stupid

you a West African talking like this? :dahell:

colonized minds :snoop:

And u an East African trying me
I didn't quote u
I made a statement of my opinion on country u reside in
U didn't like it and resorted to personal insults

Now when I'm giving it back to u ur bringing intelligence and some kind of African unity into the convo

I am from Biafra u gotta try the sentimentalism with sum1 else