Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
this is hip hop now

bunch of lames praising the cops :mjlol:nikka grow up and realize that people are killed in real life

Good grief, Toronto on some try hard shyt, so much so that the “boy” and from what you are saying, the city celebrate dirtbag racist clowns in the hells angels smh

Lmao grow up and be serious for a minute. The world absolutely place blame on Canada and the police department if something happens to anyone from TDE in Canada. Preventative maintenance on the country and the police’s end

And nobody’s praising hell’s angels. Where you see that at?

“I think Oakland may be your last stop” sounds like a threat to me. I’m sure California would’ve had a discussion if Drake tried to slide there as well

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Don't bring this crumpet muppet hate in here miss.

Y'all youth over there stabbing each other making pilgrimages to o-block. Please stand down.

Why do ur croadies try talk like our Yutes
Ur biggest artist came tryna sound like Skepta gtfoh

About 'my chargi'
Can't believe we let this maple syrup drinking batty bwoi get away with it now Somali Pirates 🏴‍☠️ in here hyping

6 posts in a row throw the whole County (except Vancouver) in the 🚮

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This thread is so dumb

The city had flooding due to heavy rainfall the main highway leading downtown was shut down

nikkas running with narratives

Toronto police confirmed they never cancelled shyt

Schoolboy sold out his show and had a great time in Calgary

:unimpressed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do ur croadies try talk like our Yutes
Ur biggest artist came tryna sound like Skepta gtfoh

About 'my chargi'
Can't believe we let this maple syrup drinking batty bwoi get away with it now Somali Pirates 🏴‍☠️ in here hyping

6 posts in a row throw the whole County (except Vancouver) in the 🚮
:dahell:

London and Toronto both have street culture primarily influenced by Immigrating Jamaicans. Nobody was emulating you. we sounded like that forever. I'm sure you have knowledge of this too.

Who's a somali pirate? i'm defending the country NOT DRAKE. you didn't let anything happen you tea sipping bum estate bytch. I'm Kenyan. Throw yourself in the trash. all you got over there is bad weather and shyt food, fukk you over there for :dahell:

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Wow!

Toronto's border was notorious for this.

If ppl know please add to the history of this! They need to stop this.

1. They banned Eminem fast! He did a show at Opera house, a rave and up in smoke tour then banned. Then showed up to OVO fest but no solo show since up in smoke.

2. Border Patrol made Common sit and write an essay cause he had a charge back in his history.

What did Common do? Took the paper and pen, wrote an essay and went to perform his show.

3. I believe G Rap had issues getting in.

4. Now Schoolboy Q

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow!

Toronto's border was notorious for this.

If ppl know please add to the history of this! They need to stop this.

1. They banned Eminem fast! He did a show at Opera house, a rave and up in smoke tour then banned. Then showed up to OVO fest but no solo show since up in smoke.

2. Border Patrol made Common sit and write an essay cause he had a charge back in his history.

What did Common do? Took the paper and pen, wrote an essay and went to perform his show.

3. I believe G Rap had issues getting in.

4. Now Schoolboy Q

they banned many Black rappers and you come in here talking about Eminem. When dudes who came out decades before like Slick Rick are just getting passes to cross the border for their first performances here.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is so dumb

The city had flooding due to heavy rainfall the main highway leading downtown was shut down

nikkas running with narratives

Toronto police confirmed they never cancelled shyt

Schoolboy sold out his show and had a great time in Calgary

:unimpressed:
If blaming Beige Man for cancelling Q shyt is how we get them other records I’m all for it.:mjlit:

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:dahell:

London and Toronto both have street culture primarily influenced by Immigrating Jamaicans. Nobody was emulating you. we sounded like that forever. I'm sure you have knowledge of this too.

Who's a somali pirate? i'm defending the country NOT DRAKE. you didn't let anything happen you tea sipping bum estate bytch. I'm Kenyan. Throw yourself in the trash. all you got over there is bad weather and shyt food, fukk you over there for :dahell:

I'm racist AF tbh
Apologies 4 calling u A Somali Pirate

But U called me a bum estate bytch? I don't live in an estate I live on a LANE
Not surprising coming from a barbaric nation that continues to circumcise baby girls.
No respect

Crumple

All Star
Daps
New Toronto Horrorcore Hip Hop here!

Admiral Crumple - You're More Of A Hooker Than A Singer