Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

:damn:Yes police!!! TDE artist Schoolboy Q is coming to Toronto. I think he’s a gang member and I fear for my life. I also think he’s responsible for my house flooding!!!

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I dont know why brehs in the thread being obtuse :russ:

Q a street legend from one of the most hated sets in Cali. But nikkas talking about them Canadian nikkas might kill him so he need to watch what he say :mjlol:
A street legend? :russ: fukk outta here he’s an avg crip rapper that can get touch ANYWHERE

Nipsey was a street legend too

King Von?

Anyone can get touched is the point it’s silly acting like being a Hoover crip means something to whole other country

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You can tell Q was a legit crash out as a youngin, nikka had 3 different mood swings in a matter of a few minutes. :mjlol:

Don't know the real reason , but didn't Canada had a damn near historic flood this past week?
It’s cuz he stay on that booger sugar

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This could have nothing to do with Drake. Canada likes peace and what happened to Ross it's likely they don't want a repeat.
Also, even if Drake is behind this. Dude should take it on the chin, take note and keep it moving. It's like he didn't expect any type of push back after dancing on this niqqa's grave.