Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

Superstar
Daps
U DO know Kendrick had these diss tracks laid out already right? That's before Drake mentioned his kid. But regardless. It's not about anyone being a victim. It's about yall being selective with what yall accept. Yall criticize Drake for shyt u would praise Kendrick for. No matter what that nikka do yall got a problem wit it. The nikka tried to laugh and joke it off and even make fun of himself. Yall had a problem with that too. Yall actin like a bunch of women forreal honestly. But I don't know what yall expect this nikka to do? Keep getting shytted on and not do or say nothing? shyt is beef. No nikka u or ya crew not finna eat in my city at anything I'm invested in if I can control it. Simple as that. Lol.

:mjlol:
Fan fiction at 1 in the morning?!

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Drake called KDot a wife beater before they not like us which is also some me too shyt. :russ: He also brought in the liking young girls angle weeks before Kendrick did :jbhmm:
I was about to to say and this was all while he was touting and promoting Family Matters as this red button that Rory and Mal were talking about before Kendrick responded with Euphoria from what I remember(somebody will let me know if I'm wrong) and he shot a whole video for the song.

And just cause Kendrick had Meet the Grahams in the tuck, that doesn't mean he was gonna drop it, like he said, if you take it there, I'm taking it further, he gave Drake fair warning that shyt could of been on the up and up.

So Drake was always going to take it there, especially with the "bodyguard like Whitney" line in Pushups, that's why he wanted Kendrick to respond in the first place.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He’s escalating a cancelled show to threats of violence, just do y’all little “no fly zone” shyt on them nikkas and you’re even. Unless you don’t actually have the power to stop Cash money and them from going to LA
:yeshrug:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Believe it or not Torontos can be dangerous, fukk around and get killed by some random african immigrant tryna ride for drake. This was smart for school safety
get headbutted outta your shoes by that dude from captain phillips

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Q is with the shyt nd will punch on somethin

Is what he is sayin .. and he’s sayin he’s not Rick Ross
I dont know why brehs in the thread being obtuse :russ:

Q a street legend from one of the most hated sets in Cali. But nikkas talking about them Canadian nikkas might kill him so he need to watch what he say :mjlol: