ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

Coli nikkas expose their trash taste on the regular

Lies is a dope record
:mj:

:blessed:

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

U got me twisted I dont have a problem.wit the joint in general
.its kool

But fo Q ..as 1 of his songs or singles on a Q project
.it screams to me he tryin 2 hard x doin 2 much 2 get that kross over hit

I ain't even mad

maxkwop my relative n Q been fn wit him since he was yapping @ 40 ..but even he Been klownin joints like this juss 2 get a hit in the past

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
[/QUOTE]

.its kool

I ain't even mad

maxkwop my relative n Q been fn wit him since he was yapping @ 40 ..but even he Been klownin joints like this juss 2 get a hit in the past[/QUOTE]

:dwillhuh:

@El Jefe my guy, I didn't even say that, @GoldenGlove did

How did you end up changing the person you quoted to me?

I ain't even listened to this album

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

.its kool

I ain't even mad

maxkwop my relative n Q been fn wit him since he was yapping @ 40 ..but even he Been klownin joints like this juss 2 get a hit in the past[/QUOTE]

:dwillhuh:

@El Jefe my guy, I didn't even say that, @GoldenGlove did

How did you end up changing the person you quoted to me?

I ain't even listened to this album[/QUOTE]

:hubie::mjlit:my
bad fam long nite

It was meant fo @GoldenGlove ...but he know it ain't nada :yeshrug:I dont mind the joint it juss dont sit right fo me komin from Q coz i know the convos we done had n the past :francis:

It dont mean its trash joint in general ..just knowin what breeh capable of and where he kome from it's hard 2 stomach fo mines:manny:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
In retrospect it was aight got some bangers here but compared to blank face it was a huge letdown hopefully he learns from that in the next album and gives us another blank face type album

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well... I've followed both of them and listened to all of their content, and Chance's record is legit a chore to get through. Schoolboy at least gave us some dope shyt and some cold visuals
:whew:
Video for Dangerous was fukking cold tbf, one of the few tracks on this album I enjoy

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This is why chasing hits isnt a good idea

Its funny that his biggest hits are off his more "serious" albums.....be organic and good things happen

tHat Part - Blank Face
Studio - Oxymoron
Collard Greens - Oxymoron
Man of the Year - Oxymoron

I think he'll bounce bac if he just concentrates on making the best songs he can make and not chasing pop hits. And tbh he should have at least 2 Alc joints every album....they have great chemistry

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:mjlol: What a terrible miscalculation this album was. Dude tried to get that mainstream money and flopped, and on top of that went on a press tour shytting on what's almost universally regarded as his best album AND insulting the type of fans who gravitated towards that and his old shyt.

Not only did you flip, but you pissed off your core fanbase deliberately :snoop:
Basically. Most of us are enjoying a new freestyle with talking before and after as much if not more than pretty much every joint on the album

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is why chasing hits isnt a good idea

Its funny that his biggest hits are off his more "serious" albums.....be organic and good things happen

tHat Part - Blank Face
Studio - Oxymoron
Collard Greens - Oxymoron
Man of the Year - Oxymoron

I think he'll bounce bac if he just concentrates on making the best songs he can make and not chasing pop hits. And tbh he should have at least 2 Alc joints every album....they have great chemistry
Even Hell of a Night from Oxymoron was kinda dope as a ‘hit/crossover’ joint. It worked good when they played it on Mr. Robot.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only if you actually had expectations for Chance :dead:
I mean, Schoolboy has always been a tier below the big mainstream artists tho.

So I don't get how people were so disappointed when this album mostly is comparable to his previous works, he just sprinkled in a little more pop sounding shyt, but he still has some usual records that he does.

Chance on the other hand has been crowned for years and has never dropped a project that got universally shytted on... whether you had 'expectations' for him or fukked with him at all. Dude was doing arena tours off of mixtapes, had a whole festival show at the White Sox stadium a few years ago, quite frankly, his profile is much higher than Schoolboy Q's.

His album was a dud which is extremely more disappointing considering how long it's been since his last project and the piff he was throwing out as loose tracks last year.