ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Schoolboy Q & 21 Savage's "Floating" Is This Year’s NBA Finals Official Anthem

i thought it was too late in the season by the time the album dropped, but WHEW i always thought Floatin would be a perfect NBA placement. TDE on an NBA anthem run and Q eatin this time lol. new york folks getting a free concert too

Top Dawg have his team EATING. Got Jay Rock major placement and now Q.

:wow:

Him and Coach K the only ones left .

The album has been growing on me... still feels somewhat diluted and doesn’t compare to his last album tho . But quality nonetheless.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Top Dawg have his team EATING. Got Jay Rock major placement and now Q.

:wow:

Him and Coach K the only ones left .

The album has been growing on me... still feels somewhat diluted and doesn’t compare to his last album tho . But quality nonetheless.
i'm the opposite, outside the 3-4 tracks i put on my 2019 and workout playlists, i haven't felt the need to run this whole thing back. ahh well. hope it does what he wanted it to do, that's still my dude

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
i'm the opposite, outside the 3-4 tracks i put on my 2019 and workout playlists, i haven't felt the need to run this whole thing back. ahh well. hope it does what he wanted it to do, that's still my dude

I deliberately ran it through this past weekend while washing the car , resisting the temptation — as you said — to stick to those 3-4 songs ... and I came away with a better feeling about it as a whole . Gained some new insight . Still not something I’d just reflexively run through and sit with as I do with his previous album .