ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
yup can't remember where he said (either an interview or twitter) but said hes dropping something this year

2 months already gone and not a peep from TDE on anything outside of some mid Reason singles. C'mon fam, Q not dropping for another 3-4 years. We'll get SZA and Kendrick this year, maybe Rashad (lol). These dudes just letting the game pass by....

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I slept on this album.
:ohhh: Crazy I was just listening to this album a couple of hours ago for the first time in like a year and thought it’s not as bad as I thought.

Obviously it’s nowhere near the level of Blank Face or Oxymoron but as long as you don’t compare it to those two it’s an enjoyable album.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh: Crazy I was just listening to this album a couple of hours ago for the first time in like a year and thought it’s not as bad as I thought.

Obviously it’s nowhere near the level of Blank Face or Oxymoron but as long as you don’t compare it to those two it’s an enjoyable album.
lol, so the breh that dropped classics in H&C, Blank Face, and Oxy supposed to be graded on a curve for this? this shyt is still basura

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Q my favorite from TDE but this wasn’t it. I go back to it from time to time and try to like it but nope straight mid status