ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
New single is out, "CHopstix" (feat. Travis Scott)

this aint really single material to me, but i'm sure the t scott feature will get it radio play which is something Q needs. i'm not really impressed with either song, num num is actually low key wack to me, so i'm really just waiting for the album to judge it as a whole. not expecting him to top blank face, but hopefully it's good in its own right

edit: just listened to numb numb again, it's not wack, has potential, but doesn't flow well

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Kinda want to say 0/2...
:francis:

Numb Numb Juice isn't bad but I listened to it twice and had zero interest in hearing it again. Chopsticks...I turned it off after one verse. Hook is like a Travis stereotype.

Q said the album is dark during one of his interviews tho so I'm still looking forward to it. But these singles do nothing for me.

chopsticks is cute af. played it like 10 times yesterday lol. it feels like this album's version of "studio" or "overtime"....the mandatory sexual song. i'm sure the balance of the album gon be hard af :wow:

:patrice:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Q fell off for good after Oxymoron. his last album was trash and the songs off this so far are trash

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
When that part 1st came out people were calling it trash. Now it's in people conversation and the song grew on people. Give it a chance, after All Q ain't no slouch. #thatpart