ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping for the best but none of these tracks are touching Groovy Tony. Sometimes I run that shyt back and after forgetting how hard it is :picard:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Schoolboy Q is shooting 0/3 if we’re being honest. Usually I’d be worried but ima give him the benefit of the doubt since he’s blessed us with 3 great projects in a row

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
April 26 "CrasH Talk" new album

I don't know, I liked the first single Numb Numb Juice.

Chop Stix grew on me a little but I still feel he is supposed to make a better record then that.

However this album is looking Shaky. We will see how it goes, I got faith in TDE lol.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I don't know, I liked the first single Numb Numb Juice.

Chop Stix grew on me a little but I still feel he is supposed to make a better record then that.

However this album is looking Shaky. We will see how it goes, I got faith in TDE lol.

Yeah, pretty much same here, hopefully Q comes through on this. None of the singles really sticking for me

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah, pretty much same here, hopefully Q comes through on this. None of the singles really sticking for me
Same here and I’m a big fan and I wouldn’t mind Numb Numb Juice as a little album cut but as I said before from the look of things this looks like it might be Q’s sell out album. It’s either that or his heart and focus isn’t in this album but I hope I’m wrong though.