ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Numb Numb is just okay to me but I see its getting the attention it supposed to do

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Wasn't there a Chop Stix that dropped during the TDE leaks? Same song or a different iteration?
Good memory, it's the same song but the version he preformed is way better.

Tbh I'm not sure what direction he is going with the album. Numb Numb Juice was dope for what it was but Chopstix is all the way left.

Seems like this might be Schoolboy Q's sellout album :jbhmm:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

Good memory, it's the same song but the version he preformed is way better.

Tbh I'm not sure what direction he is going with the album. Numb Numb Juice was dope for what it was but Chopstix is all the way left.

Seems like this might be Schoolboy Q's sellout album :jbhmm:

Q always has a few radio joints on his album, Hell of a Night, whatever you want, studio

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Q always has a few radio joints on his album, Hell of a Night, whatever you want, studio
True, That Part and others that's a good point.

We will have to wait and see when the album gets here. Let me not jump to any conclusions cause Q always comes through with that fire but Chopstix sounds way off base for him imo. Not necessarily bad but I would have liked better.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Looked like Schoolboy Q was gonna drop but out of respect obviously, he not so it'll probably be sometime next week or just next friday. That's basically what he has on his instastory now.
Oh wow, well it's dope he waiting to drop it.

Wish we would at least get another single or a full release of chopstix in the meantime though.