ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hmm, not really gonna judge that snippet, but his voice/flow just aint hitting right on these...

i really hope he doesnt drop a dud, with dom pretty much down for the count, Nip passing, all i got is him and jay rock to hold down my LA kings

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Same here and I’m a big fan and I wouldn’t mind Numb Numb Juice as a little album cut but as I said before from the look of things this looks like it might be Q’s sell out album. It’s either that or his heart and focus isn’t in this album but I hope I’m wrong though.
this is what it sounds like to me, the tracks he dropped aint really hitting, but he also doesn't feel present on them...like i wish he'd just go back into that 2012 bag and connect with the artists he meshed with so well...i know mac is gone, but him, danny brown, ab soul, asap...just make an album in your zone.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Nope, they couldn't clear the sample unless they make it over another beat

I know sample clearance was the issue but Q said way back in 2014 after the lp dropped that he was gonna leak that shyt for free then nothing.

ScHoolboy Q Reveals "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" Is Coming Soon

Makes me think that he's been saving it in the stash hoping that he/TDE could get enough clout in the game to one day get it cleared for a project. I just want that shyt to leak, whether official or unofficial.

I was hoping when those TDE tracks leaked last year that it was gonna be included in that batch...but nope. :shaq2:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
this is what it sounds like to me, the tracks he dropped aint really hitting, but he also doesn't feel present on them...like i wish he'd just go back into that 2012 bag and connect with the artists he meshed with so well...i know mac is gone, but him, danny brown, ab soul, asap...just make an album in your zone.
All facts, if he did that that would be dope but with Mac being gone you could see it hurt him a lot. Even in interviews when they ask him about it he doesn't speak on it much so I think that's a big part of it and that really hurts him. He probably is just doing this one out of obligation but who knows, we will have to wait till the album drops and see how it is.

I know sample clearance was the issue but Q said way back in 2014 after the lp dropped that he was gonna leak that shyt for free then nothing.

ScHoolboy Q Reveals "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" Is Coming Soon

Makes me think that he's been saving it in the stash hoping that he/TDE could get enough clout in the game to one day get it cleared for a project. I just want that shyt to leak, whether official or unofficial.

I was hoping when those TDE tracks leaked last year that it was gonna be included in that batch...but nope. :shaq2:
Maybe one day breh! It got to leak or something one of these days.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like a no with those features :no:

This looks like it might be in the same vein as ASAP Rocky' Testing. :mjcry:
:whoa:

Chill, features are horrible but I still have faith in Q, that ASAP album was an abortion

This is def the least hyped iv been for a q album tho, numb numb juice is cool, but Chopstix might be the Worst Q single iv ever heard :scust:

Last edited: