School Shooter's Parents to Stand Trial for Involuntary Manslaughter

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly, they should. Same should happen to bullies' parents too.

Your kid been harassing somebody? You should face the assault charges.

From a few days ago:

Can’t front. The white boy who stood up to the bully had heart even though he didn’t have hands

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
From what I've read the kid was caught trying to buy ammo online by teachers and he was drawing pictures and leaving notes implying he wanted to shoot up the school. They had multiple meetings with the parents over the matter and the parents did nothing, they actually bought a gun for their son.

it's illegal to give a gun to someone younger than 18. buying him that gun when he had clear signs of mental illness and warnings from the teachers might also reach the level of criminality.

If you can prove they committed ANY crime leading up the the shooting then you can make a case for involuntary manslaughter.
No. It's not

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its some strange shyt happening within these schools nationwide. My son told me a kid at his school was making gun gestures with his hands at other kids as they walked by. Told us that he does this a lot and has other issues as well. My wife and I went to the school to discuss this with the principal and security and was told it was nothing they could do about it.. :what: Eventually the kid transferred out, but considering the climate of gun violence at schools nationwide, I would assume their would be a zero tolerance stance on violent behaviors at schools.
shoulda took that shyt to the news.