School Shooter's Parents to Stand Trial for Involuntary Manslaughter

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Bruh gangs shoot At multiple people every day. Those are shooting sprees

Yes :gucci:
I believe gangs should be dismantled and anyone in a gang should be arrested as well as any parent that knows their kid is in a gang and makes no efforts to redirect them out of it. Gang violence that spills into schools is not the same as a single person or two people going on a columbine like spree where the goal is just to kill as many as possible then turn the guns on themselves and commit suicide instead of being taken alive.

Or going on a shooting spree after being egged on by a message board, stream or social media bubble. The last time I remember a black person(s) just started shooting innocents because they felt like it was in DC back in 02-03

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

So a kid got into a fight, seemed to have lost, came back with a gun for revenge, shot at the person and others who were near by. He left the scene, then turned himself in after police failed completely to find him for hours.

How is this the same as Dylan roof going into a black church and shooting people or Eric Harris and Dylan klebold going to school and shooting teachers and students or Adam Lanza gunning down small children at an elementary school?

I'm glad this guy is in jail and he's damaged 5 families permanently, but this isn't similar to an irrationally aggrieved Caucasian going on a shooting spree. Radicalized by online communities, social media and absent or otherwise completely negligent parents.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So a kid got into a fight, seemed to have lost, came back with a gun for revenge, shot at the person and others who were near by. He left the scene, then turned himself in after police failed completely to find him for hours.

How is this the same as Dylan roof going into a black church and shooting people or Eric Harris and Dylan klebold going to school and shooting teachers and students or Adam Lanza gunning down small children at an elementary school?

I'm glad this guy is in jail and he's damaged 5 families permanently, but this isn't similar to an irrationally aggrieved Caucasian going on a shooting spree. Radicalized by online communities, social media and absent or otherwise completely negligent parents.
Should black parents be punished for their children’s gun crimes ?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I believe gangs should be dismantled and anyone in a gang should be arrested as well as any parent that knows their kid is in a gang and makes no efforts to redirect them out of it. Gang violence that spills into schools is not the same as a single person or two people going on a columbine like spree where the goal is just to kill as many as possible then turn the guns on themselves and commit suicide instead of being taken alive.

Or going on a shooting spree after being egged on by a message board, stream or social media bubble. The last time I remember a black person(s) just started shooting innocents because they felt like it was in DC back in 02-03
Well you know what folks gonna say… “well the fbi, cia, government, republican, democrat, police, etc are the biggest gangs. They’re responsible for the bloods and crips… the bloods and crips were formed to protect the neighborhoods” :troll:

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

I mean I don’t disagree. You see these kids fighting throughout America, etc… and you rarely hear about parents saying anything about their kids. “Leaders” just say “don’t demonize these kids. They don’t have nothin to do”

I’m a Chicago breh and never heard one of these parents apologize or take responsibility for their chirren….

If not jailed… they should be fined… do some community service

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
They were warned and urged to get him help. He'd made threats, wrote notes, and drew pictures of murdering people. They got him a gun. He was actually in the guidance counselor's office and they contacted the mom about his threats and she was making fun of the school. Yeah, that's blatant negligence and I agree with the manslaughter charge.
Me too:beli:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Should black parents be punished for their children’s gun crimes ?
Parents should be punished for failing to prevent their children from accessing a gun and then going on to use it. Children are prohibited from owning firearms. So if you have guns in your home and made no reasonable efforts to secure them so your child can't access them, you should face legal consequences.

It shouldn't need to be specified that the law applies to black people also unless you assume that the courts and police go easy on black people. A world view I would not expect any black person with functioning senses and without a mental disability to have. Now a non black person implying or outright stating that, well now that's par for the course since that's what anti black racism does to people.