Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard she's pretty petite but curvy for a white girl :mjpls: confirmation?

But she must be Halle Berry crazy

just check out 'he's not that into you'....you can tell they just told her to come to work how she was, dont worry about having to look a certain way....and oh my damn, that bytch looked good....

sadly, she's lost a lot of that cause of the black widow role...

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
scarjo used to be sluggin
she lost all that weight playing black widow
Yup. One of my homie's is still seriously upset at Marvel for that:russ: like he cursed out their entire team for making her lose weight

She was skinnier in some roles before Iron Man 2 (Match Point, The Spirit, Vicky Cristina Barcelona), and she's definitely thicker in the first Avengers movie

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i know nothing of the source material so I still wanna see this if it's good

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
just saw the trailer...my god brehs, she filling out that costume something serious :wow:.

posterior might not be as fat but the shape is still there :smugfavre:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Of course they missed the point :snoop:

This is why i hate Anime adaptations

The plot of this movie is nothing like anything in the original Ghost in The Shell films or shows. Don’t let a few of the philosophical conversations in the trailers fool you. It’s a hodge-podge of familiar elements from different parts of the series, but the philosophy and exploration of existentialism seem to be missing. Even the trailers denote this adaptation is nothing more than a revenge story. Nothing about the original Ghost in the Shell has been about revenge. Revenge is never a prime theme here.

What happens is, in her new Shell, Mira the white feminist Cyborg is forced to work for Section 9 by some omniscient character. Mira is the newest and most perfect weapon. I guess this is what drives the revenge plot. She’s created against her will and made to do Section 9’s bidding. “They did not save your life: they stole it,” this quote is from the trailer said by Kuze (Pitt). That pretty much a tells you the whole plot.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Damn they white washed the fukk outta this shyt, :damn:

Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

The Major is originally Japanese......let me explain. It appears that the character is in a nearly fatal accident. This accident causes her body to be rendered useless, but her brain is the only thing that can be salvaged. So this Japanese woman whose brain is recovered is transferred into a body, or Shell, that just happens to be Scarlett Johannson’s new body. Now her name is “Mira.”

:francis::hhh::picard:

Tomorrow i'll have the whole review

The music and visuals are the bright spots

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Of course they missed the point :snoop:

This is why i hate Anime adaptations

You should hate anime adaptions, and especially video game adaptions.

They always oversimplify everything and dumb it down for the American audience.

Have you seen garbage like Transformers? It's the most mindless garbage out there, but those movies make billions.

I always wanted to see a Gundam adaption, but I know they'd fukk that up too so no thanks.

We saw what they did with effectively an Evangelion adaption in Pacific Rim, and that was a hot pile of steaming dog shyt.

Some of the worst acting i've seen in a minute.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You should hate anime adaptions, and especially video game adaptions.

They always oversimplify everything and dumb it down for the American audience.

Have you seen garbage like Transformers? It's the most mindless garbage out there, but those movies make billions.

I always wanted to see a Gundam adaption, but I know they'd fukk that up too so no thanks.

We saw what they did with effectively an Evangelion adaption in Pacific Rim, and that was a hot pile of steaming dog shyt.

Some of the worst acting i've seen in a minute.

I think the most complex movie that could be an anime was The Matrix series. Funny thing is that the new Assassins Creed movie was suppose to be the Matrix but they dumbed it down and it was :trash: I hope they do Tomb Raider justice next year since they're copying straight from the new games

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn they white washed the fukk outta this shyt, :damn:

Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

The Major is originally Japanese......let me explain. It appears that the character is in a nearly fatal accident. This accident causes her body to be rendered useless, but her brain is the only thing that can be salvaged. So this Japanese woman whose brain is recovered is transferred into a body, or Shell, that just happens to be Scarlett Johannson’s new body. Now her name is “Mira.”

:francis::hhh::picard:

Tomorrow i'll have the whole review

The music and visuals are the bright spots

Wait, you're saying:

they literally put an Asian woman in a white woman's body? It's like these studios are daring muthafukkas to cause a riot.:laff: