Reppin
NULL
Every time they mention "a dud."
z5sIWx3.png
Yeah peep that lil nikkas face he be looking demoralized :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Who ever was talking about this having a good story must be playing a different game to me.

If the pacing wasn't so horrendous you probably would be right but at this point there is 0 chance of me playing both stories

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Who ever was talking about this having a good story must be playing a different game to me.

If the pacing wasn't so horrendous you probably would be right but at this point there is 0 chance of me playing both stories
:usure: Someone said the story was good? The only compliments I ever see paid are about the combat. Granted I only went through Yuito's story so maybe the overall plot works better after going through both. As it stands it was just standard fare animu nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
:usure: Someone said the story was good? The only compliments I ever see payed are about the combat. Granted I only went through Yuito's story so maybe the overall plot works better after going through both. As it stands its was just standard fare animu nonsense.

Story is good but level design and repetitiveness kills it.

Combat is decent wouldn't say good it's pretty much rinse and repeat imo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Story is good but level design and repetitiveness kills it.

Combat is decent wouldn't say good it's pretty much rinse and repeat imo

Combat is really good but for me doesn’t carry the game after the halfway mark. Starts to get repetitive fighting the same enemies over and over again

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Combat is really good but for me doesn’t carry the game after the halfway mark. Starts to get repetitive fighting the same enemies over and over again

That's why I mark the combat down because they give you 500 different tools but in reality there's only 4-5 enemy types so you end up defeating them all in the exact same way .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think the gameplay in this game is extremely solid. Once you power characters up its cool to be a 1 man/ wrecking crew (more or less)

I think the story is quite good though not out of place in any anime of the past say decade.

Its the actual execution and pacing that kills it though.

Also its clear with the samey environments that the bulk of the budget went into the gameplay and character designs.

I give it a 7/10 the game is.still worth a playthrough.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I think the gameplay in this game is extremely solid. Once you power characters up its cool to be a 1 man/ wrecking crew (more or less)

I think the story is quite good though not out of place in any anime of the past say decade.

Its the actual execution and pacing that kills it though.

Also its clear with the samey environments that the bulk of the budget went into the gameplay and character designs.

I give it a 7/10 the game is.still worth a playthrough.

You can have an opinion different to mine and this isn't an attack just a question (it's sad I have to state that.)

But what use is a combat system that you only have 7 enemy types to face and when you break it down further only 2 ways to defeat those different enemy types. Hypervelocity and invisibility is all you really needed.

The pacing of this game is beyond awful and that's my main issue the mixture of comic panels and cut scenes is horrible.

Every system and menu in the game is convoluted for example if you want to get all gifts for people isn't fun. Plug ins seem negligible and upgrading weapons has no feedback because you don't even see what your upgrading to and it essentially just a minor damage boost.

Now the biggest crime is the environments/game design. I thought I was being punked not only are all these environments generic/ linear as fukk they introduce things such as teleport through this wall purely because they realised they didn't have anything else going in on the game and the levels were boring as fukk and then too add insult to injury they stitch all these bland levels together in the last level :russ:

I put over 100+ hours into persona 5 this year but struggled to get through the story and started skipping all the bond episodes in under 24 hours of this.

I'm not proof reading the above fukk it

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can have an opinion different to mine and this isn't an attack just a question (it's sad I have to state that.)

But what use is a combat system that you only have 7 enemy types to face and when you break it down further only 2 ways to defeat those different enemy types. Hypervelocity and invisibility is all you really needed.

The pacing of this game is beyond awful and that's my main issue the mixture of comic panels and cut scenes is horrible.

Every system and menu in the game is convoluted for example if you want to get all gifts for people isn't fun. Plug ins seem negligible and upgrading weapons has no feedback because you don't even see what your upgrading to and it essentially just a minor damage boost.

Now the biggest crime is the environments/game design. I thought I was being punked not only are all these environments generic/ linear as fukk they introduce things such as teleport through this wall purely because they realised they didn't have anything else going in on the game and the levels were boring as fukk and then too add insult to injury they stitch all these bland levels together in the last level :russ:

I agree, i honestly dont know how people played through this game twice back to back

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

I put over 100+ hours into persona 5 this year but struggled to get through the story and started skipping all the bond episodes in under 24 hours of this.

I thought the combat was good enough where I didn't think so much of the enemy types. I played on the hardest difficulty so maybe that's just me. Like I said I've been playing these type of games for some time so the side quests and stuff didn't bother me as much, I do agree about the environments. Like I said there were definitely flaws but I still felt it was a solid game.