SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If a Scarlet Nexus sequel happens, Anabuki says that he'd also like to enhance the presentation of cutscenes. In the game, the cutscenes are shown in a sort of comic book-like fashion. "I still want to make them unique like the ones in Scarlet Nexus, while being able to provide our fans with the most satisfying gaming experience," he explains.

Although there aren't official plans for another game in the Scarlet Nexus universe, Anabuki shared his personal thoughts about what he'd like a potential sequel to explore.

"If there is a sequel, I would personally want to utilize the 'superpower' theme in areas other than battles." He continues, "The world and settings of the story could potentially be created to suit an even more mature audience; by exploring themes like the dangers of having or using superpowers."

About the game on Xbox gamepass

"It has definitely given Scarlet Nexus a boost in publicity and popularity. It has also largely contributed to the visibility and sales of downloadable content."

Exclusive: 'Scarlet Nexus' devs share their vision of a "more mature" sequel

Daps
Hope a sequel happens, this was my sleeper hit of the year last year. I really enjoyed it

The combat was fun can’t lie.

But the story and those fukking cutscenes had me like

D0guoQuWkAADBli

Had to put it down. I gotta finish it off the strength I paid full price for this bullshyt

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

D0guoQuWkAADBli

Had to put it down. I gotta finish it off the strength I paid full price for this bullshyt
Definitely worth getting through it cause after all the updates and dlc….post game is just a kingdom hearts style fight gauntlet with bosses

Prolly the best part of the game now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

D0guoQuWkAADBli

:laff:
:deadmanny:

I feel you. Once I played the demo, I love the gameplay but the cutscenes ain't fly with me. I was smart enough not to buy this game cause I know I would get bored quick with this game.

Last edited: