NC
Every time they mention "a dud."
z5sIWx3.png

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Just started this on Phase 1 on the 1st mission with Hanabi and I can already tell this game is going to be great. :banderas:

From the the tutorial alone getting introduced to the combat with the psychokinesis and then seeing the brain map with all the skills you can learn and the SAS activation with your teammates :whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
gameplay a 10

gave the story no budget smh

It feels that way cuz it's a slideshow format but there's more substance to the story than most games like this

I liked how they had lil persona sidequests for the characters and how it powered up the powers, made me care about the side characters by the end

Deman

All Star
Daps
It feels that way cuz it's a slideshow format but there's more substance to the story than most games like this

I liked how they had lil persona sidequests for the characters and how it powered up the powers, made me care about the side characters by the end
stop capping. mediocre ass story

slideshow budget shyt they tried that shyt on arise too

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:picard: Is that really in Arise? Imma skip if that’s the case

Arise has slideshow side conversations.

This game has better combat and is better written than Arise. But Arise has a better atmosphere.

Arise feels like this big, vast grand journey out of a storybook. This feels a lot more self contained, but it's better at grabbing your attention IMO. I can see people not liking Scarlet Nexus story but it's just more interesting than ToA's story. I've seen the story of ToA a thousand times in JRPGs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arise has slideshow side conversations.

This game has better combat and is better written than Arise. But Arise has a better atmosphere.

Arise feels like this big, vast grand journey out of a storybook. This feels a lot more self contained, but it's better at grabbing your attention IMO. I can see people not liking Scarlet Nexus story but it's just more interesting than ToA's story. I've seen the story of ToA a thousand times in JRPGs.

Arise has skits that have been a stapled in the series for decades, that's not how the story is told and you can skip them stop capping

Scarlett Nexus is fukking trash, it's a mobile game basically, simple ass combo, no real combos, can't switch party members, copy and paste environments, nonsensical story and mediocre graphics and character design

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The entire story nexus is told in that style, and all the character interactions are like that, and not to mention their all terrible because the characters are terrible and nothing about the interactions make sense storywise, you just get done fighting some of the characters then they want to hang out at the cafe, this game is retarded and for retards