SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i still laugh at how folks looked at yuito like he doesn't give off the exact image of the carboard cutout absolutely average anime protagonist :mjlol: pick the other character then.

the story promised fukkery and delivered too :manny: bayonetta's story is dumb as hell and people don't complain - why? because you can be entertaining instead of groundbreaking and do just fine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i still laugh at how folks looked at yuito like he doesn't give off the exact image of the carboard cutout absolutely average anime protagonist :mjlol: pick the other character then.

the story promised fukkery and delivered too :manny: bayonetta's story is dumb as hell and people don't complain - why? because you can be entertaining instead of groundbreaking and do just fine

The story can be dumb if they pull it off, like I watched wolfs rain, the dumbest anime story ever. But i was highly entertained by how they did it

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Completely skipping bond scenes fukks up your bond count. There are a lot of them at the end of the game on your first playthrough. I got tired of them so I started skipping... I fukked myself out of a team bond; should have been level 5.

If you not at Phase 9 or higher, I wouldn't worry about bond counts provided you been grinding to get your materials count up. Once you start passing out gifts, your bond count will explode.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They've added challenges to the menu, its a nice lil addition that gives you bonuses for completing task....and it counts for retroactive task as well if you've already done them in the past, I had a bunch of rewards waiting for me to pick up. The coolest one being the new camo item that allows you to make any sword a camo for whatever you're using, basically taking page out of Tales of Arise book. Now all those cool looking DLC weapons that were weak will have good use.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Seems like a good time to jump back on this. I put about 12 hours into the game and stopped for no reason.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
26 hours in and I have paid little to no attention to the story.

Team Bond Level automatically rises along individual bond levels. It’s mostly a product of an invisible tally system between your team members. So, while you may have a member who's only at Bond Level 2, the overall Team Bond Level can be Level 4 if enough of these "friendship points" have added up.

Just keep raising individual bond levels. Team Bond Levels should follow. If all else fails, just spam presents.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I finally got around to playing this shyt on game pass now that I got my XSX.

This shyt is much more interesting than Tales of Arise. This shyt is underrated, I'm completely hooked. :ehh:

its piff. easily better than arise imo

OST snazzy as hell too :lawd:

I'm actually legit mad that I bought Tales over this. They shouldn't have come out in the same 2-3 month span.

Well, ya'll are both obviously high out of ya'll rabbid ass minds. And I like both games.