SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Started playing last night. Was kinda whatever about it at first (I have no idea wtf the story is about) but the combat ain't bad at all.. Actually enjoying it. Nice little surprise I'll stick with. I wish some of the powers they stick deep in the brain map were available from the jump though. Why I gotta invest points to double jump or aerial swipe lol.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Damn playing this on gamepass for pc and pleasantly surprised :leon: combat is fun and the powers are dope.

Just finished the blodborne dlc and that game was hurting me on a physical and emotional level :mjlol:

Ophan of kos :pacspit: when i finally beat him tho :ohlawd:

This is a great palette cleanser after all that fukkery. Its a bit too anime ish though this has all the shyt i dont like in animes storywise although im still in the beginning.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Game is epic, my only complaint is the bug on phase 3.... after beating the Other boss, the cut screen didn't load, so I had to defeat the boss again. I'm playing on hard mode for my first playthrough because I played the demo OVER and OVER, so I'm comfortable with the level of combat, although there were a few differences.

I'm playing with Yuito Sumeragi; I don't care for Kasane Randall. Perhaps, she will grow on me. I think my team bond level sucks for as far as I've progressed (Phase 6): Team bond Level 1; Tsugumi & Harabi level 3 bond; Gemma level 2 bond and Luka level 1 bond. I need to get focus on getting those gifts and I need to complete one more side quest.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Game is epic, my only complaint is the bug on phase 3.... after beating the Other boss, the cut screen didn't load, so I had to defeat the boss again. I'm playing on hard mode for my first playthrough because I played the demo OVER and OVER, so I'm comfortable with the level of combat, although there were a few differences.

I'm playing with Yuito Sumeragi; I don't care for Kasane Randall. Perhaps, she will grow on me. I think my team bond level sucks for as far as I've progressed (Phase 6): Team bond Level 1; Tsugumi & Harabi level 3 bond; Gemma level 2 bond and Luka level 1 bond. I need to get focus on getting those gifts and I need to complete one more side quest.
Yo something is up with team bonds so I'm not stressing it anymore. I wish it was made clearer what's needed to impact it. I should've at least made it past lvl1 (on phase 7) but I'm guessing it's something very particular I'm overlooking like having everyone at a specific level that I don't care to rectify. Not grinding for material to make an extra tennis racket or some bullshyt lol. fukk it.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Yo something is up with team bonds so I'm not stressing it anymore. I wish it was made clearer what's needed to impact it. I should've at least made it past lvl1 (on phase 7) but I'm guessing it's something very particular I'm overlooking like having everyone at a specific level that I don't care to rectify. Not grinding for material to make an extra tennis racket or some bullshyt lol. fukk it.

I feel you on this. I will say that grinding is a little easier than games like God of War (which I still enjoyed until Nifilheim.) I guess it's because I kind of explore the levels as much as possible so I can find the collectibles the first time around.