SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
10 is a perfect game with no flaws, it does not exists

a 9 is a revolutionary game

I never compared them to DMC, I just gave an example of a game that should be rated an 8, I also used Ghost of Tsushima

a game is either good or not, doesn't matter what type of game it is I never compared them that way

This game is 6 at best, the story is horrible, the hub worlds are designed like a dreamcast game, the graphics are good and the combat is decent, its a 6

And yet, there are 10/10 games released every gen. The it doesn't exist notion is silly.

You have 9/10 in trash takes, so kinda hard to agree with you here, as usual. Carry on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet, there are 10/10 games released every gen. The it doesn't exist notion is silly.

You have 9/10 in trash takes, so kinda hard to agree with you here, as usual. Carry on.

Now they aren't

gaming media is terrible with no integrity its been exposed plenty of times, and metacritic is just a bunch of stans and haters having a war or butt hurt fans mad over something like Joel being killed in last of us brought down the score in the game on metacritic when it has nothing to do with the game

a videogame you should be able to skip past all the story shyt and still beat it and have fun because it's fun to play

Last of Us and all that is the opposite of that, people slug through the terrible gameplay to get the story it is ass backwards, this type of people I don't look at as real gamers, they are casuals

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Now they aren't

gaming media is terrible with no integrity its been exposed plenty of times, and metacritic is just a bunch of stans and haters having a war or butt hurt fans mad over something like Joel being killed in last of us brought down the score in the game on metacritic when it has nothing to do with the game

a videogame you should be able to skip past all the story shyt and still beat it and have fun because it's fun to play

Last of Us and all that is the opposite of that, people slug through the terrible gameplay to get the story it is ass backwards, this type of people I don't look at as real gamers, they are casuals

Bro I been telling nikkas this shyt about The Last of Us. The production values and all that are top notch, but that gameplay is mid at fukking best. Game actually has an easy platinum trophy and I don't even want to try to get it because that gameplay is a chore after a while.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I been telling nikkas this shyt about The Last of Us. The production values and all that are top notch, but that gameplay is mid at fukking best. Game actually has an easy platinum trophy and I don't even want to try to get it because that gameplay is a chore after a while.

Days Gone is better than last of Us 2 and it's an actually game for one, it's graphics are just as detailed as last of us but its open world, and hordes of zombies chasing you and you have tons of options with how to kill them all like a sand box of tools.

Yet people acted like Days Gone was the disappointment and last of us 2 was great

thats hit too detailed on PC in 4k at them high frame rates, I was like I ain't trying to have this demonic imagery burned in my mind because of the oled

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All @Master Teacher opinions are informed by whats available on pc and what isnt

based on what

nearly every game is on PC, except for Ghost of Tsushima and Spider-Man, I never hated on those games

I always disliked Last of Us before I even got gaming PC, I ain't game on the PC for the first time until 2017 I had ps4 pro and a gaming PC, what makes you think I can't play something if it's only one playstation I will just play it on playsttaion lmao

I'm not a stan like you, get off my dikk, you always tagging me with some bullshyt, you a casual gamer, you can't take about gaming in a serious manner or without intelligence against you a culture vulture

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
based on what

nearly every game is on PC, except for Ghost of Tsushima and Spider-Man, I never hated on those games

I always disliked Last of Us before I even got gaming PC, I ain't game on the PC for the first time until 2017 I had ps4 pro and a gaming PC, what makes you think I can't play something if it's only one playstation I will just play it on playsttaion lmao

I'm not a stan like you, get off my dikk, you always tagging me with some bullshyt, you a casual gamer, you can't take about gaming in a serious manner or without intelligence against you a culture vulture

Culture vulture…interesting.

There’s is no way you can play TLOU2 and say the gameplay is trash, unless of course you haven’t played it. All your decisions are informed from what is ported to PC which is why you’re sucking Day’s Gones dikk. A game that honestly fukking sucks in every way imaginable. gameplay, story, music, graphics… the whole fukking kitchen sink of bland and boring.

It’s always obvious what people stuck on the pc island consider good and not good.

You just a port fiend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culture vulture…interesting.

There’s is no way you can play TLOU2 and say the gameplay is trash, unless of course you haven’t played it. All your decisions are informed from what is ported to PC which is why you’re sucking Day’s Gones dikk. A game that honestly fukking sucks in every way imaginable. gameplay, story, music, graphics… the whole fukking kitchen sink of bland and boring.

It’s always obvious what people stuck on the pc island consider good and not good.

You just a port fiend

Death Stranding is on PC and looks incredible, best PC port from sony, the game is still trash, you ain't never seen me talk that game up

The first last of us was trash, the gameplay is exactly the same, the animations are terrible, the gameplay is boring, it has no replay value which is why the game came and went

All I did was I said Days Gone is an actually game, like you can just turn it on and play it, and ignore the story, that is a fact, I never said Days Gone was a great game like yall try to say Last of Us is because your brought into the hype of the fact gamer snobs that think these interactive movies are good games

which is why you addressed none of those points I made and went on another console stan rant that has nothing to do with facts just your mindless emotional connection to a brand because you're just a consumer

grow up chump you're the none objective stan not me, you can't criticize shyt about sony because you're a mindless stan,

Ghost of Tsushima shoud've got the game of the year by far Last of US 2 is trash, and already irrelevant, you're just a follower like the rest of the casual gaming crowd who think they are gamers

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Days Gone is better than last of Us 2 and it's an actually game for one, it's graphics are just as detailed as last of us but its open world, and hordes of zombies chasing you and you have tons of options with how to kill them all like a sand box of tools.

Yet people acted like Days Gone was the disappointment and last of us 2 was great

thats hit too detailed on PC in 4k at them high frame rates, I was like I ain't trying to have this demonic imagery burned in my mind because of the oled

I agree. Days Gone was flawed, but I had much more fun with it than The Last of Us part 1 or 2.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished with Kasane, which means I've finished with both characters. Overall thoughts -

Positives:

-The combat is great, and the SAS system was done well. Combat itself is never really unfun or a chore.
-Pretty good graphics and voice acting
-Decent reply value on the 2nd playthrough, for the first 2/3rds of the game the story is pretty different for each character

Negatives:

-The story/characters are mid if we're being honest. Kasane is aight, Yuito is pretty much a generic RPG protagonist and most other characters are just anime stereotypes. The story itself was somehow both weird and still not that memorable, there was a bunch of questionable time travel mechanics. The villains were also meh. Karen''s entire motivation for changing the timeline was that somebody died and he can't accept it? Weak. Also, this game has about three years worth of cheesy friendship speeches, I mean c'mon now.
-The enemies were lacking in variety. Once you hit the 2nd half of the game it feels like you're fighting the same enemies over and over, just more of them and/or with more HP. Gets repetitive, especially on the 2nd run.
-They don't give you a lot of reason to care about side missions, at least from what I saw. The few I did, I didn't really get anythingi worthwhile and they had nothing much to do with the story.

Overall I'll give it 8/10 :yeshrug:

If there's a sequel, the main focus needs to be on writing a better story and having more different enemy types.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How do you get new outfits?

I have a bunch of accessories but have yet to get a new outfit