SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
One thing I learned on Reddit is that at level 6 clairvoyance nets you more loot when you kill so that is damn near mandatory when grinding for those weapons

Yeah when I maxed out Tsugumi, I used her power way more for that benefit but honestly farming for the end game weapons isnt that bad at all.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly the only time I used clairvoyance was when somebody turned invisible, otherwise it was just :manny:

Usually I like to use the Invisibility + Telekinesis combo. Just turn invisible and then use Kisane's boost to just start hurling shyt.

Going thru with Kasane I feel like it'll be using hypervelocity a lot more. Didn't have it most of Yuito's game so I never really got comfortable using it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The developers said they made sure to make Yuito and Kasane feel unique. Yuito is supposed to play like a samurai, and Kasane is supposed to play like a shinobi. I knew playing the demo Kasane was gonna end up being a glass cannon. Her defense was shyt in the demo.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Finished up phase 6 Kasane.....and that boss battle....MAN

Yuito and his crew >>>>>>>>>> Kasane and her crew as a boss battle....

I'm level 61 and a level 33 Yuito, Luka and Tsugumi were beating our ass something vicious...and then add the fact Yuito is regularly using SAS and teleporting all over the damn place in the fight

:picard: