SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
damn. turns out this sold pretty good :leon: i was just getting started on some extras and i really gotta say this is one the best OSTs of the year too

its probably not going to get its credit, but it was the kind of thing that made killer instinct iconic - especially how all these tracks seem to snap back into place, speed up, or find new cadence as you trigger new stuff. its not 'new' or anything by any means, but i can't recall too many other japanese games to pull it off so well.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I’m a hype so I downloaded it again in my bedroom on the Xbox one x, it’s still pretty at 4k but 30fps just don’t feel as good as 60fps you get on next gen consoles

image0.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Yuito's story. Stayed out of this thread because of possible spoilers.

I really liked Luka, Kagero and Kyoka's powers. Story confused me at first but made sense towards the end. Great game.
Basically this.

Game has potential to be amazing with a few more sequels. I didn't think it was going to come together as about mid way I was kinda feeling meh on it but it picked up and closed out nice and playing after unlocking more powers felt great.

In the next game hopefully they do more with the world building and how they pace the story as well as better VA/translation I'd give it a solid 8 after 1 play through. Running through the chicks story now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, you finally putting some time into it, eh?

nah not fully…I know I’m gonna love the game from the comments I’ve read in here plus the demo…and I bought it and played a little bit…but I put it on hold cuz I want to be in the right frame of mind when I play it…I need a bit of a gaming break from narrative-driven games as a result of no-lifing ME1-3 and then andromeda…so I have been playing lightweight shyt like 2k etc. I suspect that’s the reason why I couldn’t get into ratchet and clank like I wanted to…I’m a little burnt out from gaming so much

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Basically this.

Game has potential to be amazing with a few more sequels. I didn't think it was going to come together as about mid way I was kinda feeling meh on it but it picked up and closed out nice and playing after unlocking more powers felt great.

In the next game hopefully they do more with the world building and how they pace the story as well as better VA/translation I'd give it a solid 8 after 1 play through. Running through the chicks story now.

I think the Voice acting was fine and only had minor issues with one character's voice initially (Kodoma). Mostly agree on everything else.